Windows 10: how to reset the numeric keypad to the factory settings?

Discus and support how to reset the numeric keypad to the factory settings? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! how to reset the numeric keypad to the factory settings?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jurajZečić, Jul 3, 2019.

1. how to reset the numeric keypad to the factory settings?

Hello!

how to reset the numeric keypad to the factory settings?

:)

jurajZečić, Jul 3, 2019

2. Numeric Keypad not working even if NumLock is enabled

Hi Lance,

Having an outdated or incompatible keyboard driver could be a possible reason why you are experiencing an issue with using the numeric keypad. For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer settings before this issue occurred?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you are trying to use the numeric keypad?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for devices and hardware. This tool can scan and repair damaged drivers of the peripherals that are connected to your computer. Visit this
    link, click on
    Find and fix problems with devices and hardware and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Numeric keypad

How to reset numeric keypad to numeric values when "Num Lock" key do not function and only the "Arrow keys" are functioning ?

LouisPinsonnault, Jul 3, 2019
  4. lulu747 Win User

Numeric Keypad.

Asus Sabertooth, Win 10, Numeric Keypad will not work
    AFTER Startup. Only works to enter PIN #. BIOS is set to enable the Numeric Keypad but is ignored?

***Post moved to the appropriate forum category***

lulu747, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

1. how to reset the numeric keypad to the factory settings? - Similar Threads - reset numeric keypad

2. Numeric keypad problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numeric keypad problem: I just bought a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and a Microsoft numeric keypad to go with it. I have paired the keypad with the laptop but it does not work. When I switch the keypad on, the battery level indicator light flashes on 1. Can anyone please advise what I can do to fix...
  3. Numeric keypad problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Numeric keypad problem: I just bought a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and a Microsoft numeric keypad to go with it. I have paired the keypad with the laptop but it does not work. When I switch the keypad on, the battery level indicator light flashes on 1. Can anyone please advise what I can do to fix...
  4. Numeric keypad problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Numeric keypad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numeric keypad: My numeric keypad isn't working. I've tried num lock button and still doesn't work. I appreciate any help on this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numeric-keypad/28ce7686-3e24-4148-aa23-200dc02181d9
  6. HP laptop numeric keypad

HP laptop numeric keypad: have new HP laptop, but do not know how to lock the numeric keypad into the number only position. It has the key, but no light and when I push the key it does not lock the keypad into number only. Any suggestions. Has the new optane intel i3 inside system. Thanks...
  7. how to reset factory settings

how to reset factory settings: the settings onmy laptop is out of sync. how can i resetthe original factory settings pse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-to-reset-factory-settings/7d74a6d9-498a-4ff0-b093-4a3efddd0f54
  8. numeric keypad active on start up

numeric keypad active on start up: Is it possible to make Windows 10 start up with the keypad active as a KEYPAD, not as a cursor control? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/numeric-keypad-active-on-start-up/ac96edbf-2349-4b84-a4ec-d283362071a0
  9. numeric keypad isnt working

numeric keypad isnt working: I have tried to turn on my numeric keypad so I can use it for the numbers and not the mouse and it just isn't working what can I do to turn it on...
  10. numeric keypad issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    numeric keypad issue: I have a Australian purchased HP x360 Envy laptop and the numeric keypad decimal point key displays a comma when typing. I use the numeric keypad input quite a lot being a mathematics teacher and I wish to change the comma to a decimal point permanently. Can someone help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset hotkey original function numeric keypad subtract key

2. how to reset number keypad

3. numeric keypad settings