Windows 10: How to Reset the password of the Windows 10 account?

Discus and support How to Reset the password of the Windows 10 account? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to Reset the password of the Windows 10 account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by penelopekupper, Oct 15, 2018.

1. How to Reset the password of the Windows 10 account?

How to Reset the password of the Windows 10 account?

:)

penelopekupper, Oct 15, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Reset Password of User Account in Windows 10

Without the questions, there would be no way to verify if it's you when resetting the password on the sign-in screen, so they just made it a requirement.

It's basically the local account's version of the Microsoft account's two-step verification.

However, if you don't use a password for the local account, you won't have any questions.

Brink, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

1. How to Reset the password of the Windows 10 account? - Similar Threads - Reset password account

2. how to reset password for pc account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reset password for pc account: i know the pin which is what i usually use but for some reason it just says “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. click to set up your pin again” yet clicking the button has no affect. i have tried clicking reset password but neither of the drives is a password...
  3. How to reset Windows Account password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset Windows Account password?: Hi,I forgot my Windows account password and when I try to reset it, it asks me to insert a flash drive so that it can reset using Wizard softwarePassword Reset Disk. Can you help me?...
  4. How to reset Windows Account password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset Windows Account password?: Hi,I forgot my Windows account password and when I try to reset it, it asks me to insert a flash drive so that it can reset using Wizard softwarePassword Reset Disk. Can you help me?...
  5. Will resetting windows 10 reset my password and account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will resetting windows 10 reset my password and account?: My PC has had some issues in the past few weeks, and I decided to reset it. However, I'm unsure if it will reset my password, and I must enter a new one. Will this occur if I reset my PC with the keep personal files option?...
  6. Will resetting windows 10 reset my password and account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will resetting windows 10 reset my password and account?: My PC has had some issues in the past few weeks, and I decided to reset it. However, I'm unsure if it will reset my password, and I must enter a new one. Will this occur if I reset my PC with the keep personal files option?...
  7. Will resetting windows 10 reset my password and account?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to reset or change account's password

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to reset or change account's password: Hello,I forgot my current password used to sign in to Window 10 Pro. Changing password requires me to enter the current password, however I am using PIN to sign in to the Window. Is there any ways without using the current password? Thank you,...
  9. How to reset child account password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to reset child account password: 1. Child 8 yo cannot remember their password 2. There is no function to change or reset this in the Family admin section 3. Child has never used any other MS product no email, xbox, etc, just logs into the account = 'not enough information to reset password' from the reset...
  10. How to reset Windows 10 account passwords

in Windows 10 News
    How to reset Windows 10 account passwords: Windows 10 users who forgot the password of a user account cannot sign in to that account anymore. Certain options are provided to reset the password depending on the account type and other parameters such as whether it is a work account managed by an IT department or a home...