Windows 10: how to reset the store

Discus and support how to reset the store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; cant install asphalt 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-the-store/7be5953d-b86f-45c1-a95d-f2f90560db64" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by shaquileslade, Feb 17, 2019.

1. how to reset the store

cant install asphalt 8

:)

shaquileslade, Feb 17, 2019
  2. lx07 Win User

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

3. The Store

For further troubleshooting, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and check if the issue persists. Follow the steps below:

• Go to the Start Screen.
    • Type WSReset.exe.
    • Click on Run as administrator.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Feb 17, 2019
  4. how to reset the store

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

how to reset the store

1. how to reset the store - Similar Threads - reset store

2. I reset my pc and when I open Microsoft store , it says "The Server Stumbed We, All Have...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I reset my pc and when I open Microsoft store , it says "The Server Stumbed We, All Have...: Please respond ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-pc-and-when-i-open-microsoft-store-it/e20996d9-53d1-4f71-982d-6afa49832a96
  3. I reset my pc and when I open Microsoft store , it says "The Server Stumbed We, All Have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my pc and when I open Microsoft store , it says "The Server Stumbed We, All Have...: Please respond ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-pc-and-when-i-open-microsoft-store-it/e20996d9-53d1-4f71-982d-6afa49832a96
  4. I reset my pc and when I open Microsoft store , it says "The Server Stumbed We, All Have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store won't open after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't open after a factory reset: Hello, I'm using a pc with a windows 11 s mode as an OS, I had to factory reset, and as a result, I can't open the microsoft store. It tells me that I need another app to do so. Also I can't open the windows powershell as well with the same mesg as the reason. Could you help...
  6. Microsoft store won't open after a factory reset

Microsoft store won't open after a factory reset: Hello, I'm using a pc with a windows 11 s mode as an OS, I had to factory reset, and as a result, I can't open the microsoft store. It tells me that I need another app to do so. Also I can't open the windows powershell as well with the same mesg as the reason. Could you help...
  7. windows store not available on Windows 10 Pro before and after factory reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store not available on Windows 10 Pro before and after factory reset: following Windows Store app missing after factory reset - Microsoft Community...I was giving an HP Pavillion laptop recently, never used and bought from new... It was running Windows Home 10 but I bought an upgrade to 10Pro, but the Store App has never shown and still is not...
  8. windows store not available on Windows 10 Pro before and after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows store not available on Windows 10 Pro before and after factory reset: following Windows Store app missing after factory reset - Microsoft Community...I was giving an HP Pavillion laptop recently, never used and bought from new... It was running Windows Home 10 but I bought an upgrade to 10Pro, but the Store App has never shown and still is not...
  9. windows store not available on Windows 10 Pro before and after factory reset

10. Built In Windows Apps Like Microsoft Store Disappeared After Resetting PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Built In Windows Apps Like Microsoft Store Disappeared After Resetting PC: A Few Weeks Ago I resetted my pc using the Reset This Pc Option and it froze during the reset so i had to go onto troubleshoot and start the reset again. After the reset I setup the pc and after i finished setting it up all the windows built in apps were gone except microsoft...