Windows 10: How to reset window flash to icon flash?

Discus and support How to reset window flash to icon flash? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Somewhere in Windows 10, I ran across a setting that decides whether the taskbar icon flashes or the window frame flashes (in response to I remember... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by idigweeds, Aug 7, 2015.

1. idigweeds Win User

How to reset window flash to icon flash?

Somewhere in Windows 10, I ran across a setting that decides whether the taskbar icon flashes or the window frame flashes (in response to I remember not what). It is now set to flash the window and it is driving me bonkers. Anyone know where it is so I can reset it to flash the icon?

:)

idigweeds, Aug 7, 2015
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Aug 7, 2015
  3. nokia lumia 710 bluetooth plays music but phone does not work on toyota

Thank you for your reply Mark.
    I tried the phone with a bluetooth headset Motorola H700 that works with other phones and it did not work with the Nokia Lumia. I can hear the phone ringing through the ear piece/headset but no conversation can be heard.
    It is a Windows phone 7.5 and the OS version is 7.108773.98
    The car is a toyota corolla 2013 and it has the following bluetooth specifications:
    Ver. 1.1, or higher (recommended: Ver. 2.1+EDR or higher. It supports the following profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, PBAP and OPP that the phone does not support. Phones like Samsung Galaxy works on the car. I never used this phone with bluetooth considering
    that it is my wife's phone.
    I just updated the phone minutes ago and I tried it again but it did not work.
    Thank you so much for your help
    J.E.

how to do it, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

How to reset window flash to icon flash?

1. How to reset window flash to icon flash? - Similar Threads - reset window flash

2. Icon flashes on start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon flashes on start menu: An Icon flashes on my start menu so fast I cannot identify it. There are no new applications running in the "icon section" on the lower right hand corner of the start menu, and in the task manager there are so many running processes, I have no idea what it could be. How can I...
  3. Icon flashes on start menu

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Icon flashes on start menu: An Icon flashes on my start menu so fast I cannot identify it. There are no new applications running in the "icon section" on the lower right hand corner of the start menu, and in the task manager there are so many running processes, I have no idea what it could be. How can I...
  4. Disable taskbar icon flashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable taskbar icon flashing: Hello,I am trying to disable the annoying flashing in the taskbar. I have found multiple articles online asking the same thing and none of the steps have worked. Here is what I tried.1 Disable "show badges on taskbard buttons"2 Change the registry key valuesNone of the above...
  5. Disable taskbar icon flashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable taskbar icon flashing: Hello,I am trying to disable the annoying flashing in the taskbar. I have found multiple articles online asking the same thing and none of the steps have worked. Here is what I tried.1 Disable "show badges on taskbard buttons"2 Change the registry key valuesNone of the above...
  6. Flashing microphone icon in taskbar, all system windows flashing also

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing microphone icon in taskbar, all system windows flashing also: Hello, Trying to troubleshoot a strange issue that just started happening to my PC. I noticed when running Task Manager that the window was "flashing" -- all the text and icons are flickering a little faster than once per second. Doing some searching around, I found that...
  7. Taskbar icon flashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icon flashing: When you start a program in Windows, the icon on the taskbar flashes Orange, presumably to alert you that it's open (as though you did not know already that XD). I want it to not do that. It is incredibly distracting, and not very user-friendly trying to work and iTunes or...
  8. Taskbar icons flashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Taskbar icons flashing: Hi everyone, I have a problem I hope you can help me to solve it. Whenever I open Windows Explorer, go to any folder which contains a .avi video file, the taskbar icons will start flashing or blinking non stop. As soon as I close the Explorer, the blinking stops. Please help!...
  9. Screen Flashes adding icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Flashes adding icons: I am getting a screen flash every 5 minutes(exactly). Each time it flashes it adds another icon to the Taskbar. The icon's are a blue hexagon with a white letter N. Hovering on the icons removes them Event Viewer tells me the source is .Net Runtime Event ID 1022 and the...
  10. Desktop icons occasional flash

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons occasional flash: It's not very often at all but now and then the desktop icons will refresh in a split second, is this normal? I also use fast start/boot. It's very quick, goes through bios and login screen is instant but the icons don't all pop up on my desktop immediately, some of them...