Windows 10: How to reset windows 10 local Administrator Password

Discus and support How to reset windows 10 local Administrator Password in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, what happened is few month ago i switched to local Administrator.I remember the pin with which i unlock my laptop but don't remember... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/geekybhai, Nov 4, 2019.

1. How to reset windows 10 local Administrator Password

Hello everyone, what happened is few month ago i switched to local Administrator.I remember the pin with which i unlock my laptop but don't remember password i want to login again with my ms account(because everytime i open by lapton there comes pop about sth error) but it is asking for password.. Need Help Thanks

submitted by /u/geekybhai
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/geekybhai, Nov 4, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 4, 2019
  3. How to reset local default administrator password in windows 10

I forgot my default local administrator password for windows 10. Kindly help me to reset or bypass password login screen in simple steps.

Archana Gajul, Nov 4, 2019
  4. svalderas Win User

How to reset windows 10 local Administrator Password

Reset local account password on Windows 10

Technical Level : Basic

Summary

Describes the steps to reset you local account password on Windows 10

Details

A
    Microsoft account
    is a single set of sign-in credentials (email address and password) that provides user access to PCs running Windows and connected services
    from Office to Outlook to Skype. If you lose or forgot your
    Microsoft account
    password, you can recover it from any other device with access to the internet: follow these steps.

A local computer account is an account that is created for a particular device.

If you don’t have a Microsoft account, forgot your local computer account password, and do not have access to a local administrator account for your computer to reset your password,
    you can’t recover it. Instead, you’ll need to reset your PC

Warning: Following these steps will remove all of your data, programs, and settings.

• Start your PC and select the Power icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the lock screen.
    • While holding down the Shift key, select Restart.
    • On the Boot options menu, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove everything.
    • Your PC will restart and will reset itself.

svalderas, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

How to reset windows 10 local Administrator Password

1. How to reset windows 10 local Administrator Password - Similar Threads - reset local Administrator

2. Windows local password reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows local password reset: Hi Team,This is Ravichandran I recently changed my dell laptop mother board.From there on I could not able to login as it is not recognizing either pin or fingerprint.And Also my old password also not working.I have my Bitlocker key...
  3. Windows local password reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows local password reset: Hi Team,This is Ravichandran I recently changed my dell laptop mother board.From there on I could not able to login as it is not recognizing either pin or fingerprint.And Also my old password also not working.I have my Bitlocker key...
  4. How to change local administrator password?

How to change local administrator password?: I create a local account and I forgot the password. How to change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-local-administrator-password/4b1c0819-9c10-4513-aac3-aa88fe249e92
  5. How to change local administrator password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change local administrator password?: I create a local account and I forgot the password. How to change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-local-administrator-password/4b1c0819-9c10-4513-aac3-aa88fe249e92
  6. How Do You Reset Administrator Password on Windows 10?

How Do You Reset Administrator Password on Windows 10?: Are you trying to access the same admin account which you have been using for a very long time? And every time you input the password, the access is shown to be denying?What If I Lose the Administrator Password Windows 10?Once you lose it, you literally lose access to...
  7. How to reset the local administrator account by using the PIN on Windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to reset the local administrator account by using the PIN on Windows 10?: Hello,Is it possible to reset the password of my local administrator account on my Windows 10 PC?I forgot the password for the account, but I can still log in with the PIN.Unfortunately, the security questions are not correct ...Can I do that somehow with the PIN?Or via a...
  8. Reset local password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset local password: How do I reset my local password if I only remember my PIN? I tried resetting using the security questions, but I either seem to forget them or am not tying them in the same format. I do not want to lose my account and have to re-install all my programs....
  9. Windows 10, change local administrator password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10, change local administrator password: I have one computer in my home with one user account and that account is administrator . It is connected to a online Microsoft (Microsoft live?) account with my email as user name. I use a local password to log in to my computer. My local password and my online Microsoft...
  10. How to reset password Run Administrator?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to reset password Run Administrator?: How To reset password Run administrator? *cry*cry [img] 29868