Windows 10: how to reset windows image count

Discus and support how to reset windows image count in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ok so pretty wierd question so, when we press windows key and prt sc it takes a screenshot and the screen shots are numbered and even if i delete them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zunayed Eshan1, Feb 12, 2024.

1. how to reset windows image count

ok so pretty wierd question so, when we press windows key and prt sc it takes a screenshot and the screen shots are numbered and even if i delete them it still starts from the after number like i had 7 i deleted all seven it starts from 8 and slowly but surely the number starts to pile up and my since i like to keep things organised i get annoyed so is there an way to delete the history so it starts from 1?

:)

Zunayed Eshan1, Feb 12, 2024

2. I have added the file count column to my folder in File Explorer. However, the actual file count is not displaying.

Hi Loren,

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• How did you added file count column for folders in File Explorer? What are the steps did you followed?
    • When you say, "actual file count is not displaying" is this issue specific to any folder or happening with all folders?
    • Have you installed any third party anti-virus on your system?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on View from navigation pane and choose Detail pane.
    Write to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 12, 2024
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Feb 12, 2024
  4. how to reset windows image count

Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown how to reset windows image count :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile how to reset windows image count :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

how to reset windows image count

1. how to reset windows image count - Similar Threads - reset image count

2. how to reset windows image count

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reset windows image count: ok so pretty wierd question so, when we press windows key and prt sc it takes a screenshot and the screen shots are numbered and even if i delete them it still starts from the after number like i had 7 i deleted all seven it starts from 8 and slowly but surely the number...
  3. how to reset windows image count

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to reset windows image count: ok so pretty wierd question so, when we press windows key and prt sc it takes a screenshot and the screen shots are numbered and even if i delete them it still starts from the after number like i had 7 i deleted all seven it starts from 8 and slowly but surely the number...
  4. how enable Notepad character count in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how enable Notepad character count in windows 11?: HiI am using a window 11 and my notepad version is 11.2311.35.0 but it only shows the line and column. Does anyone know how should I enable the character counter?...
  5. how enable Notepad character count in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how enable Notepad character count in windows 11?: HiI am using a window 11 and my notepad version is 11.2311.35.0 but it only shows the line and column. Does anyone know how should I enable the character counter?...
  6. Photo Count

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Count: Onedrive backs up photos to a place called Photos Not Pictures like in Windows offline account. How do I get a photo count from the Photos location on a phone or from the web access to onedrive? Also while I am asking is there a way to get the Photos folder to show up on the...
  7. Photo Count

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Count: Onedrive backs up photos to a place called Photos Not Pictures like in Windows offline account. How do I get a photo count from the Photos location on a phone or from the web access to onedrive? Also while I am asking is there a way to get the Photos folder to show up on the...
  8. Help! Reset is taking over 10hrs and counting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help! Reset is taking over 10hrs and counting: Hi I bought a windows surface laptop 3. I am 7 days into ownership and want to return it to Best Buy before the return period ends. I did a factory reset and choose the most secure way to reset the laptop. I start this reset on Friday July 25 at 10pm. Its 8:30am July 26 and...
  9. Help! Reset is taking over 10hrs and counting

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Help! Reset is taking over 10hrs and counting: Hi I bought a windows surface laptop 3. I am 7 days into ownership and want to return it to Best Buy before the return period ends. I did a factory reset and choose the most secure way to reset the laptop. I start this reset on Friday July 25 at 10pm. Its 8:30am July 26 and...
  10. Word Count

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word Count: How to find continuous word count in Windows 10. It used to show up at bottom left of screen, now it is nowhere. I'm not looking for total words in doc, just as I type. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-count/eb04c654-a4d8-4210-8129-25c5faf64a9b