Windows 10: How to Reset Your Forgotten Password in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to Reset Your Forgotten Password in Windows 10? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I forgot my password and I do not know how to recover it. Should I be online?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Vahid Parsa, Feb 23, 2019.

1. How to Reset Your Forgotten Password in Windows 10?

I forgot my password and I do not know how to recover it. Should I be online?

:)

Vahid Parsa, Feb 23, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Melvis Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Hey Guys,

I have a friend that has a Windows 8 Computer and has forgotten there password, what are the best and most simply ways to reset the password?

Cheers

Melvis, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Melvis Win User

How to Reset Your Forgotten Password in Windows 10?

Program to reset/delete/rename forgotten windows login password??? HELP

Ok guys i need your help. I have a laptop here that has a password on it but they lady has forgotten it.

Now ive tried a few different programs to reset or remove the password but with no luck, they all say trail version and you need to pay if you want it to full work ARGH.

Does any one know of one that is free and works great?

Its for Windows 7 by the way.

Just looking for a program that i can use on a CD or USB drive to reset/delete/rename etc the password on this lappy so i can give it back to her asap.

*Toast :toast:

Melvis, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

How to Reset Your Forgotten Password in Windows 10?

1. How to Reset Your Forgotten Password in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Reset Forgotten Password

2. Reset forgotten Windows password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset forgotten Windows password: Trying to reset a W11 password, which requires remembering the old one. I've using NIPs and an autologin for a long time. Knowing and changing my Microsoft account passwords does nothing. If I go to the login screen the option to resets points to a random drive with no info...
  3. Reset forgotten Windows password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset forgotten Windows password: Trying to reset a W11 password, which requires remembering the old one. I've using NIPs and an autologin for a long time. Knowing and changing my Microsoft account passwords does nothing. If I go to the login screen the option to resets points to a random drive with no info...
  4. How to reset forgotten Admin Password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset forgotten Admin Password?: I am using win 8.1 and I have connected my laptop to MS account and I want to change it. But I am unable to do it as it asks me to enter admin pw to proceed and I don't remember it. Currently login to my laptop with PIN option. I want to reset local admin password. Please...
  5. How to reset forgotten Admin Password?

How to reset forgotten Admin Password?: I am using win 8.1 and I have connected my laptop to MS account and I want to change it. But I am unable to do it as it asks me to enter admin pw to proceed and I don't remember it. Currently login to my laptop with PIN option. I want to reset local admin password. Please...
  6. Reset Problem and password forgotten

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Problem and password forgotten: I have reset a Windows 10 completely and used a local account during set up. Now I have forgotten that password. I started resetting again by following the instructions shift + restart, followed by selecting to remove everything during reset. But the reset was interrupted by...
  7. How doi reset admin forgotten password

How doi reset admin forgotten password: How do i reset forgotten password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-doi-reset-admin-forgotten-password/42afe2f4-fda8-45fc-a098-717d8ea4e7d4
  8. How doi reset admin forgotten password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How doi reset admin forgotten password: How do i reset forgotten password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-doi-reset-admin-forgotten-password/42afe2f4-fda8-45fc-a098-717d8ea4e7d4
  9. How to Reset Your Forgotten Password in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    How to Reset Your Forgotten Password in Windows 10?: How often do we blank out when it comes to our passwords? What if you can't remember the login to your computer? How would you access your important files? Thankfully, we can show you how to make the changes. You can reset your password irrespective of whether you use a local...
  10. Reset administrator, forgotten password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset administrator, forgotten password.: Have forgotten my administrator password. Will a factory reset resolve the issue? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-administrator-forgotten-password/85b5b9df-5a6f-48af-bfee-4bfbfc7d1d6d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my daughetr forgot her windows 10 local account password. can i reset it