Windows 10: How to resize a normal window

Discus and support How to resize a normal window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to resize a normal window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resize-a-normal-window/792a8e13-e05f-4ec4-86c0-8787464a10d8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mileslevy, Jul 30, 2020.

1. mileslevy Win User

How to resize a normal window

:)

mileslevy, Jul 30, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Unable to restore or resize windows now

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to restore or resize windows. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• Does this issue occur on a different user account?

Suggest you to boot the PC in a clean boot state to check if that helps. A clean boot step will help us determine if any 3rd party service or application is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 30, 2020
  4. How to resize a normal window

resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. How to resize a normal window - Similar Threads - resize normal window

2. How to resize $MFT

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to resize $MFT: Hi to all, Hi, I am trying the latest version of windows 10 on my laptop and I am doing some cleaning to load the system faster, I would also like to resize the $ MFT. How can I do? 175106
  3. How to resize a window without resizing the page?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to resize a window without resizing the page?: I want to split screen a YouTube video, and I want to resize the window so it only shows the actual video instead of the comments, recommended, and all that stuff. Like cropping a window and being able to move it so I can split screen without all the unnecessary parts of...
  4. How to resize

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to resize: [IMG]how to resize ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resize/4b1e7725-d609-494e-a38a-f71316a1ee8f
  5. Resized Window Resizing By Itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resized Window Resizing By Itself: Hi, Every few days or so, desktop windows (e.g., windows explorer) that i have resized revert back to the default size by themselves. The window also changes position from where i had it, putting itself in the top left corner. Whem this problem occurs i also notice changes...
  6. How to Resize Photos in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Resize Photos in Windows 10: Windows 10 Photos can be elusive as a new driver and simplistic as a solid photo editor. 2 out of 10 on the WTF scale. Lets break down how to resize Photo in windows 10. Double "Click" the Photo to open in "photos". Once your photo shows up "right click" and scroll to...
  7. How to resize expressvpn window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resize expressvpn window: Hey guys, I'm really stuck in here everything worked perfectly till today I can't resize the expressvpn window, I tried reinstall, deleted registery power off and on and nothing solve this (I'm not in tablet mode and it appears only in this software) does anyone know how to...
  8. how to resize taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to resize taskbar: so a couple months back i updated windows 10, when the update was done my taskbar was bigger, now some applications are sized weirdly, some applications i cant resize even when they are windowed, so due to this update i cant even use some applications. when i updated i...
  9. How to resize windows when the resize want work

in Windows 10 Support
    How to resize windows when the resize want work: Windows in browser and file explorer will not resize. The windows open maximized. I lost the ability to put two windows side by side. 69765
  10. How to resize and scale inside of window

in Windows 10 Support
    How to resize and scale inside of window: Hello all, hoping there's such a thing possible for what I'm trying to accomplish. So basically I'm looking for a way to resize a window of a program and at the same time resizing what's inside of the window with it so it's scaled to fit. A perfect example for what I want.....