Windows 10: How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack)

Discus and support How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Today I installed Bitnami on my desktop pc but the application wont resize or maximize. I've been looking over lots and lots of forum topics on all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donkeytom, Jun 26, 2017.

1. donkeytom Win User

How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack)

Today I installed Bitnami on my desktop pc but the application wont resize or maximize.
    I've been looking over lots and lots of forum topics on all kind of forums but i can't find a solution.
    Tried all kinds of hotkeys, windowed startup command in target etc.
    I'm using 2 monitors, one at 3840x2160 and one at 1920x1080.
    Already changed both to hd resolution so i dont think that has something to do with it.

The problem is that it doesnt show the window in the size it should be showing.
    This is what i get, and there is no way i can work with Bitnami that way.

How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack) [​IMG]

Is there someone that has a solution to this problem?

Thankyou!

:)

donkeytom, Jun 26, 2017

2. Changing the default port of a downloaded app

Thank you Dave. That solved the problem.

Although now, I am trying to install Drupal and Wordpress through Bitnami, and everytime it just says it can't connect with the mysql server. Any advice on how to fix that?

MariusStrydom, Jun 26, 2017
  3. IceHiker Win User
    Maximized Apps are Stuck in Upper Left Corner, only Un-Maximized Apps can be Moved

How can I

move a Maximized app from the upper left corner without it being un-maximized or resized?

Since Windows 10, I have no longer been able to move Maximized apps from the upper left corner of my screen without first being un-maximized and re-sized by Snap or manually.

99% of apps consume the entire screen, so there is no need to move maximized apps consuming the entire screen. However, anyone who uses virtualized applications, Remote Desktop sessions, and maybe multiple monitors, will probably like maintaining these
    smaller windows in their Maximized state since they do not consume the entire screen.

Another reason to Not resize apps is they will likely not be put back in their Cascade, Stacked or Side by Side positions if those arrangement features are used.

In earlier Windows PC Versions and Windows Server versions, it is easy to Maximize an application window like a remote session and move it from the upper left corner to a different location on the screen without it un-maximizing.

My current work around is to manually or programmatically resize my RDP and virtual application windows to their "maximum" size in the location where I want them to go - and give up the Windows Stacked, Side-by-Side, and Cascade features.

I posted this under the "Ease of Access" section because in Windows 7 and 8.1, this issue used to be correctable by checking the "Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen." Checking this option in Windows 10
    turns off Snap making then maximized windows truly stuck in the upper left corner until manually "restoring" them to non-maximized state.

Maybe, if enough people using RDP and multiple monitors "like" this post, Microsoft will provide a fix or retro setting to correct this issue.

//AJ

IceHiker, Jun 26, 2017
Thema:

How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack)

1. How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack) - Similar Threads - resize maximize window

2. WordPress Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    WordPress Forum: Excuse me for asking, but is there a good WordPress Forum or a Tutorial on Youtube? (or both) I am interested in: 1) Adding meta tags to an existing web page 2) Creating completly new e-commerce website Kind regards. 128924
  3. Resized Window Resizing By Itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resized Window Resizing By Itself: Hi, Every few days or so, desktop windows (e.g., windows explorer) that i have resized revert back to the default size by themselves. The window also changes position from where i had it, putting itself in the top left corner. Whem this problem occurs i also notice changes...
  4. How to resize expressvpn window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resize expressvpn window: Hey guys, I'm really stuck in here everything worked perfectly till today I can't resize the expressvpn window, I tried reinstall, deleted registery power off and on and nothing solve this (I'm not in tablet mode and it appears only in this software) does anyone know how to...
  5. Cannot read viewing pane of any program if window is resized or maximized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot read viewing pane of any program if window is resized or maximized: Suddenly I can't maximize or resize a window without the image becoming completely corrupted and unreadable. I can't find any info on this specific problem anywhere. This is happening in several programs including Chrome and Word. In Chrome, any notifications popping up...
  6. how to resize taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to resize taskbar: so a couple months back i updated windows 10, when the update was done my taskbar was bigger, now some applications are sized weirdly, some applications i cant resize even when they are windowed, so due to this update i cant even use some applications. when i updated i...
  7. Chrome resizing when I maximize the window, unusable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome resizing when I maximize the window, unusable: I have been encountering a bizarre problem with Google Chrome where the window shrinks when I maximize it from the taskbar. The window gains a weird colored outline, or the title bar turns invisible on the top of screen and has an outline of the min/max/close buttons. I'm...
  8. Can't resize apps except to minimize or maximize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't resize apps except to minimize or maximize: A few days ago, the windows for my apps stopped allowing me to resize them. I can minimize or maximize the windows, but nothing in between. 21014
  9. How to resize windows when the resize want work

in Windows 10 Support
    How to resize windows when the resize want work: Windows in browser and file explorer will not resize. The windows open maximized. I lost the ability to put two windows side by side. 69765
  10. Taskbar overlapped by maximized windows. How to?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar overlapped by maximized windows. How to?: I'm unhappy with the taskbar because it always takes space on my 14 inch laptop. 14 inch is already pretty small, so having the taskbar always take up space is inefficient. The behavior that I'm looking for is simple: If I maximize a window, it should maximize over the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to resize screen in google chrome