Windows 10: How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack)

Discus and support How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Today I installed Bitnami on my desktop pc but the application wont resize or maximize. I've been looking over lots and lots of forum topics on all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donkeytom, Jun 26, 2017.

1. donkeytom Win User

How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack)

Today I installed Bitnami on my desktop pc but the application wont resize or maximize.
    I've been looking over lots and lots of forum topics on all kind of forums but i can't find a solution.
    Tried all kinds of hotkeys, windowed startup command in target etc.
    I'm using 2 monitors, one at 3840x2160 and one at 1920x1080.
    Already changed both to hd resolution so i dont think that has something to do with it.

The problem is that it doesnt show the window in the size it should be showing.
    This is what i get, and there is no way i can work with Bitnami that way.

How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack) [​IMG]

Is there someone that has a solution to this problem?

Thankyou!

:)

donkeytom, Jun 26, 2017

2. Changing the default port of a downloaded app

Thank you Dave. That solved the problem.

Although now, I am trying to install Drupal and Wordpress through Bitnami, and everytime it just says it can't connect with the mysql server. Any advice on how to fix that?

MariusStrydom, Jun 26, 2017
  3. IceHiker Win User
    Maximized Apps are Stuck in Upper Left Corner, only Un-Maximized Apps can be Moved

How can I

move a Maximized app from the upper left corner without it being un-maximized or resized?

Since Windows 10, I have no longer been able to move Maximized apps from the upper left corner of my screen without first being un-maximized and re-sized by Snap or manually.

99% of apps consume the entire screen, so there is no need to move maximized apps consuming the entire screen. However, anyone who uses virtualized applications, Remote Desktop sessions, and maybe multiple monitors, will probably like maintaining these
    smaller windows in their Maximized state since they do not consume the entire screen.

Another reason to Not resize apps is they will likely not be put back in their Cascade, Stacked or Side by Side positions if those arrangement features are used.

In earlier Windows PC Versions and Windows Server versions, it is easy to Maximize an application window like a remote session and move it from the upper left corner to a different location on the screen without it un-maximizing.

My current work around is to manually or programmatically resize my RDP and virtual application windows to their "maximum" size in the location where I want them to go - and give up the Windows Stacked, Side-by-Side, and Cascade features.

I posted this under the "Ease of Access" section because in Windows 7 and 8.1, this issue used to be correctable by checking the "Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen." Checking this option in Windows 10
    turns off Snap making then maximized windows truly stuck in the upper left corner until manually "restoring" them to non-maximized state.

Maybe, if enough people using RDP and multiple monitors "like" this post, Microsoft will provide a fix or retro setting to correct this issue.

//AJ

IceHiker, Jun 26, 2017
Thema:

How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack)

1. How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack) - Similar Threads - resize maximize window

2. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto maximize and resize by itself.: Hi,My device is Asus E200HA notebook. The problem I'm facing is when I open a folder or any other program, the window starts to maximize and resize by itself very fast. It doesn't stop until I close the program. Another problem is when I open a folder it goes Fullscreen by...
  3. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto maximize and resize by itself.: Hi,My device is Asus E200HA notebook. The problem I'm facing is when I open a folder or any other program, the window starts to maximize and resize by itself very fast. It doesn't stop until I close the program. Another problem is when I open a folder it goes Fullscreen by...
  4. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can not maximize windows if there are multiple windows stacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not maximize windows if there are multiple windows stacked: If there are multiple windows stacked in the task bar multiple windows of the same program like Chrome or Steam I can not maximize them again. It will briefly flash a preview of the windows and if I try to click on any of them they all disappear and the windows never come...
  6. Can not maximize windows if there are multiple windows stacked

Can not maximize windows if there are multiple windows stacked: If there are multiple windows stacked in the task bar multiple windows of the same program like Chrome or Steam I can not maximize them again. It will briefly flash a preview of the windows and if I try to click on any of them they all disappear and the windows never come...
  7. Can't resize/maximize window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't resize/maximize window: Hey there. I wanted to make a game GTA IV run in windowed mode the game runs in fullscreen mode and there is no option within the game's settings to change the mode as I often switch between windows. I added the line "-windowed" without quotations to a command line file...
  8. Can't resize/maximize window

Can't resize/maximize window: Hey there. I wanted to make a game GTA IV run in windowed mode the game runs in fullscreen mode and there is no option within the game's settings to change the mode as I often switch between windows. I added the line "-windowed" without quotations to a command line file...
  9. Can't resize/maximize window

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Can't resize/maximize window

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to resize screen in google chrome