Windows 10: how to resolve a stop code problem

Discus and support how to resolve a stop code problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer keeps going blank then I get a message about a stop code. It shuts my computer then starts it up again. What is going on and how can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaryPaciello, Jan 15, 2019.

1. how to resolve a stop code problem

My computer keeps going blank then I get a message about a stop code. It shuts my computer then starts it up again. What is going on and how can I resolve this issue. I have windows 10

:)

MaryPaciello, Jan 15, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

This might be caused by faulty driver, hardware issues or antivirus software problems. We suggest checking this
    article that has steps on how to resolve stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    stop code

Hi,

Conflicts with the hardware driver is one of hte possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error with stop code, NTFS.sys. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which Version and OS Build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Can you provide us the complete stop code message?

Meanwhile, you can try the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Jan 15, 2019
  4. daikin990 Win User

how to resolve a stop code problem

win 10 pro 64 stop code 0x0000007b 0xffffffffc0000034

The STOP 0x0000007B errors are caused by device driver problems, viruses, data corruption, and sometimes even hardware failures. You have tried update your drivers. If the problem still persist, try the steps:

• Run chkdsk on your hard drive. ...
    • Perform an extensive test of your hard drive. ...
    • Run the fixmbr command to create a new master boot record. ...
    • Clear the CMOS. ...
    • Update your BIOS. ...
    • Update the hard drive controller's firmware if possible. ...
    • Repair your Windows installation. ...
    • Perform basic STOP error troubleshooting.

daikin990, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

how to resolve a stop code problem

1. how to resolve a stop code problem - Similar Threads - resolve stop code

2. How to resolve code 0x80073cf3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve code 0x80073cf3: How do I resolve code 0x80073cf3 on windows 11 pc. I'm trying to install paramount plus and I can't because the damned code pops up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-code-0x80073cf3/a9f2725c-985a-4c3e-bd27-9ca4679ad2c4
  3. How to resolve the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve the problem?: Hello, I've recently purchased my laptop.. and i did disk partitioning.. I'm new user so i made some mistake while partitioning .. but after that i keep getting pop up message of bad imageC:\Users\prana\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive 24.020.0128.0003 \adal.dll is either not...
  4. How to resolve the problem?

How to resolve the problem?: Hello, I've recently purchased my laptop.. and i did disk partitioning.. I'm new user so i made some mistake while partitioning .. but after that i keep getting pop up message of bad imageC:\Users\prana\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive 24.020.0128.0003 \adal.dll is either not...
  5. How to resolve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve this problem: My login screen is showing error which is something happened to your pin and your pin isn't available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-this-problem/f418d75a-e056-4c1e-a555-cf2328c68d48
  6. How to resolve this problem

How to resolve this problem: My login screen is showing error which is something happened to your pin and your pin isn't available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-this-problem/f418d75a-e056-4c1e-a555-cf2328c68d48
  7. How to resolve "Threat Service has stopped" problem?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to resolve "Threat Service has stopped" problem?: How to resolve this problem? I tried almost all possible ways but in vain! Continuously getting notification to turn on virus and threat protection. But those options are frozen.Thanks in advance....
  8. How to resolve PNP_Detected_Fatal_Error stop code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to resolve PNP_Detected_Fatal_Error stop code: I’ve an HP laptop running on 64-bit Windows 10 Home single language os. It suddenly started misbehaving few days back. Windows is not launching at all. It keeps on restarting automatically until it flashes blue screen error PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR and enters windows...
  9. how to resolve stop code: Critical Structure Corruption

how to resolve stop code: Critical Structure Corruption: My computer blue screens with a stop code: Critical Structure Corruption message. I have reloaded drivers, updates, etc. but continue to reboot. What are other options?...
  10. How to resolve frequent stop code errors?

How to resolve frequent stop code errors?: Yesterday, I got this brand new laptop. Now, it's frequently been restarting randomly while I was using it due to stop code errors. Today it restarted 3 times. 3. times. The errors weren't all the same, all different. I don't remember all of the codes unfortunately. I'm not...