Windows 10: how to resolve a windows default defrag app/issue?

Discus and support how to resolve a windows default defrag app/issue? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; well, the defrag app by windows default show to work normally but when finished the "current status" result always show 0% fragmented. apparently the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marwan.bs, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Marwan.bs Win User

how to resolve a windows default defrag app/issue?

well, the defrag app by windows default show to work normally but when finished the "current status" result always show 0% fragmented. apparently the process is a visual fake or something isnt valid. how to resolve this issue?
    NB: if theirs an option to attach a screenshot, the description is easier for support to figure mentioned issue..

:)

Marwan.bs, Aug 10, 2019

2. Default Photo issue

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for your update.

We suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Go to control panel.
    • Go to Default Programs.
    • Click on Microsoft Picture Viewer and set it to default.
    • Check if the issue is resolved.

Keep us posted if you have any issue with Windows, we are happy to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Make Photo Moto default photo app?

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists. I suggest you to search for it in Search and pin it to Start Menu.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to search and type Photo Moto app. Right-click on it to pin it to Start menu.
    • Go to Search. Type Settings. Click on it open.
    • Click on System. Click on Default apps. Then follow the instructions from the link below to set Photo Moto as default app for Photos.
    Choose the apps Windows uses by default:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/choose-programs-windows-uses-default

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 10, 2019
  4. how to resolve a windows default defrag app/issue?

Windows Defrag

When running defrag, there is a drive listing for Windows RE Tools. It shows as a solid state drive and that it has never been defragged. It will not optimize. Clicking on it does nothing. Any suggestions?

Donald Eager, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

how to resolve a windows default defrag app/issue?

1. how to resolve a windows default defrag app/issue? - Similar Threads - resolve default defrag

2. Resolving ndis.sys issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resolving ndis.sys issue: Is there a way to resolve this? [IMG] Vijay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolving-ndissys-issue/0ee12fb6-5fa6-4e5e-ac0c-1e27a47a09b0
  3. Resolving Security Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resolving Security Issue: I recently tried to change some security settings in Windows 10. It asked me to log into my Microsoft account which I did. Then it said in order to make sure it was really me, they would send an email to me to confirm my identity. I was asked to retype in my email address...
  4. Issues Selecting Default App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues Selecting Default App: Hello, I've been looking online and can't find anything, so I figured I'd make a post. I just installed Win 10 Pro on my work laptop (ssd died so I needed a replacement) and I noticed that all the files I put on my computer were trying to save as Excel files, which I...
  5. Windows 10: How do I resolve the issues explained

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: How do I resolve the issues explained: Yesterday my Edge would not open, I would get a box that read "Class not registered". Now, today my Start icon (that little window icon) does not function....
  6. How to resolve internal issue on WAMP

How to resolve internal issue on WAMP: I have installed WAMP on windows 10, I have stopped IIS, No skype. WAMP icon is green, Click on WAMP, Click on Localhost Menue Item . I get following error "Could not execute menue Item (internal erro) [exception] could not execute run action; The system can not find...
  7. How to resolve internal error issue on WAMP?

How to resolve internal error issue on WAMP?: I have installed WAMP on windows 10, I have stopped IIS, No skype. WAMP icon is green, Click on WAMP, Click on Localhost (first opton). I get following error If I type Localhost on the URL it works fine. I have treid to change the port number. did not help. Any...
  8. Windows 10 Default apps issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Default apps issue: Alright so at my stupidity I was following the instructions of a xbox live support representive with my xbox app they told me to run a powershell command that deleted all my apps and then run this other powershell command to restore my apps. I have been trying to get my apps...
  9. Resolve network issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resolve network issues: You'll restart the machine at least once. Save any work, close open programs. Any unsaved work will be lost. The run command (WinKey+R or Run on Start) quickly gets you to Network Connections In the Run dialog, enter: ncpa.cpl After each suggested solution, see if...
  10. Optimize and Defrag Schedule issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Optimize and Defrag Schedule issue: So i have had this to TRIM my SSD weekly it as such it is scheduled as such [img] Problem being it has NEVER did this weekly daily automatically I will randomly check this and it will say 20 ~40 days since last trim cause that how long it is before i actual check......