Windows 10: how to resolve a windows default defrag app/issue?

Discus and support how to resolve a windows default defrag app/issue? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; well, the defrag app by windows default show to work normally but when finished the "current status" result always show 0% fragmented. apparently the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marwan.bs, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Marwan.bs Win User

how to resolve a windows default defrag app/issue?

well, the defrag app by windows default show to work normally but when finished the "current status" result always show 0% fragmented. apparently the process is a visual fake or something isnt valid. how to resolve this issue?
    NB: if theirs an option to attach a screenshot, the description is easier for support to figure mentioned issue..

:)

Marwan.bs, Aug 10, 2019

2. Default Photo issue

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for your update.

We suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Go to control panel.
    • Go to Default Programs.
    • Click on Microsoft Picture Viewer and set it to default.
    • Check if the issue is resolved.

Keep us posted if you have any issue with Windows, we are happy to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Make Photo Moto default photo app?

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists. I suggest you to search for it in Search and pin it to Start Menu.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to search and type Photo Moto app. Right-click on it to pin it to Start menu.
    • Go to Search. Type Settings. Click on it open.
    • Click on System. Click on Default apps. Then follow the instructions from the link below to set Photo Moto as default app for Photos.
    Choose the apps Windows uses by default:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/choose-programs-windows-uses-default

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 10, 2019
  4. how to resolve a windows default defrag app/issue?

Windows Defrag

When running defrag, there is a drive listing for Windows RE Tools. It shows as a solid state drive and that it has never been defragged. It will not optimize. Clicking on it does nothing. Any suggestions?

Donald Eager, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

how to resolve a windows default defrag app/issue?

1. how to resolve a windows default defrag app/issue? - Similar Threads - resolve default defrag

2. How to resolve the HDCP issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve the HDCP issue?: I installed the Connect app on my PC but whenever I try connecting to connect to my phone it says my output device should be have HDCP but my computer has Miracast with HDCP....how should I resolve the issue?...
  3. How to resolve issues with update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve issues with update?: So I have updated my laptop, which operates on windows 11... and since the update, I can't watch any video, movies.. can't even install some apps. I try resetting it and it worked for some minutes but then same issue again. I have updated the windows on the 16th of February...
  4. How to resolve issue with Windows Hellow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve issue with Windows Hellow?: I have had an ongoing problem for a year regarding signing into my laptop with Windows Hello. I currently have a pin and a fingerprint registered. I want to remove both, but when I go to settings, every sign in option says "This option is currently unavailable." It is very...
  5. How to resolve issue with Windows Hellow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve issue with Windows Hellow?: I have had an ongoing problem for a year regarding signing into my laptop with Windows Hello. I currently have a pin and a fingerprint registered. I want to remove both, but when I go to settings, every sign in option says "This option is currently unavailable." It is very...
  6. Default app issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default app issue: I accidentally clicked "Always allow www.roblox.com to open links of this type in the associated app", how do I undo it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-app-issue/f918ff42-1711-40c3-9ee8-5aa1f86c1dc4
  7. Default app issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default app issue: I accidentally clicked "Always allow www.roblox.com to open links of this type in the associated app", how do I undo it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-app-issue/f918ff42-1711-40c3-9ee8-5aa1f86c1dc4
  8. defrag issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    defrag issue: Windows 10 [64K] defrag shows that C is ok but that that the system hard drive needs defragmentation: The optimize button doesn't correct anything for the system drive. Counsel anyone? 180873
  9. Has the Windows 10 2004 Defrag/Trim issue been resolved yet?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Has the Windows 10 2004 Defrag/Trim issue been resolved yet?: Hi. I purchased an HP Desktop with an SSD drive (1st SSD drive I've had. I haven't set it up yet as I want to use it as a replacement if my current Desktop fails (it's very healthy right now). I got a good buy on the new pc which had very good reviews so I went for it. (I...
  10. Default App Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Default App Issues: Hello, I've recently bought a refurbished computer, and many problems are occurring with windows-related programs: 1. An error message appears when I click on "display settings" both from right-clicking the desktop and clicking "System" in windows settings. The message...