Windows 10: How to resolve blue screen error inaccessible boot device error in windows 10

Discus and support How to resolve blue screen error inaccessible boot device error in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] After this screen the laptop hangs with mesaage Preparing automatic repair but this does nothing.... [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AshutoshAwasthi1, Mar 19, 2020.

1. How to resolve blue screen error inaccessible boot device error in windows 10

How to resolve blue screen error inaccessible boot device error in windows 10 [​IMG]

After this screen the laptop hangs with mesaage Preparing automatic repair but this does nothing....

How to resolve blue screen error inaccessible boot device error in windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

AshutoshAwasthi1, Mar 19, 2020

2. error :inaccessible boot device

hi

on the point 1 why should I boot from windows 8.1 CD/DVD ?

this problem is with windows 10 .

the error I get when I boot the system is

inaccessible boot device
    I followed the steps to run a repair ,,, and after finishing all the steps of repair the computer restart automatically and the same blue screen with the same error . I think theres no way at all to solve this problem .

jakobismail, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Jonas Flo Win User
    inaccessible boot device blue screen and constant restart

Hi Rick,

It would seem like the path going to your hard drive where your Windows 10 OS is installed became corrupted or outdated. You may follow the steps in this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. In addition, you may also follow the steps given on this
    thread.

Please keep us posted with the results of the troubleshooting steps.

Jonas Flo, Mar 19, 2020
  4. How to resolve blue screen error inaccessible boot device error in windows 10

Windows BSOD - Inaccessible Boot Device

Hi Lewis,

The Inaccessible Boot Device error that you received may indicate that the system has lost access to the system partition. This can be due to corrupted system files or components. To troubleshoot this error, we suggest that you follow the methods provided
    on this support article. Select the
    After an update was installed option to view the appropriate steps. This includes steps on how to uninstall the affected update version.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

How to resolve blue screen error inaccessible boot device error in windows 10

1. How to resolve blue screen error inaccessible boot device error in windows 10 - Similar Threads - resolve blue screen

2. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error: My ASUS ExpertBook laptop says "Your PC Ran into a problem" with an error code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and goes directly to the Bitlocker recovery key page. Even after entering the correct Bitlocker Key I'm unable to restart the PC normally, it again goes to automatic...
  3. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error: My ASUS ExpertBook laptop says "Your PC Ran into a problem" with an error code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and goes directly to the Bitlocker recovery key page. Even after entering the correct Bitlocker Key I'm unable to restart the PC normally, it again goes to automatic...
  4. Blue screen inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen inaccessible boot device: My windows 11 has been showing blue screen error with inaccessible boot device , it works fine for some times than it suddenly showls blue screen and restarts automatically I tried resetting it still nothing was helpful I also updated it to the latest version then also...
  5. Blue screen inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen inaccessible boot device: My windows 11 has been showing blue screen error with inaccessible boot device , it works fine for some times than it suddenly showls blue screen and restarts automatically I tried resetting it still nothing was helpful I also updated it to the latest version then also...
  6. Inaccessible boot device error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inaccessible boot device error: Hello, i uninstalled the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver and then restarted the computer. But after restarting the windows does not start and keeps giving the Inaccessible Boot device error and restarts the laptop. And when the laptop restarts the windows Automatic...
  7. Inaccessible Boot Device error in Windows 10 . The blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inaccessible Boot Device error in Windows 10 . The blue screen of death: This error happened right after I updated a drive using Bit Driver Updater. Once it finished updating the computer automatically restart and showing me the blue screen . I have tried many solutions on websites and nothing works for me . I hope to get help here ....
  8. blue screen: inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen: inaccessible boot device: Ripristinando uno stato precedente Windows si avvia ma alla successiva riaccensione il problema si ripresenta identico. Leggo in internet che il problema è causato da un aggiornamento Microsoft; se è così vorrei sapere quando sarà rilasciato l'aggiornamento emendato. Grazie...
  9. Blue Screen Inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen Inaccessible boot device: Hi,I would really appreciate some help. I have a new laptop (2 weeks) and it has crashed. I have followed instructions for troubleshooting but have had no success so far. I have no access to anything on the desktop. No luck with safe mode. I have a college assignment deadline...
  10. Inaccessable Boot Drive? Windows Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inaccessable Boot Drive? Windows Blue Screen Error: So I opened my laptop and turned it on and my computer brought me to a blue screen with :( written on it and it said Inaccessible Boot Drive. So I used the command prompt option and typed in dir c: only to see that it could not find any files in my c drive. Jus to let you...