Windows 10: How to resolve frequent stop code errors?

Discus and support How to resolve frequent stop code errors? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday, I got this brand new laptop. Now, it's frequently been restarting randomly while I was using it due to stop code errors. Today it restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cocoalattee, Jul 6, 2018.

1. How to resolve frequent stop code errors?

Yesterday, I got this brand new laptop. Now, it's frequently been restarting randomly while I was using it due to stop code errors. Today it restarted 3 times. 3. times. The errors weren't all the same, all different. I don't remember all of the codes unfortunately. I'm not sure about starting it up in safe mode either, I want to be sure it's okay and it resolves the frequent errors, to those of you who have your comp in safe mode. Other than that, is there any way to resolve this? Thank you and any help would be appreciated.

:)

cocoalattee, Jul 6, 2018
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    stop code

Hi,

Conflicts with the hardware driver is one of hte possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error with stop code, NTFS.sys. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which Version and OS Build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Can you provide us the complete stop code message?

Meanwhile, you can try the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

How to resolve frequent stop code errors?

Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

This might be caused by faulty driver, hardware issues or antivirus software problems. We suggest checking this
    article that has steps on how to resolve stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

How to resolve frequent stop code errors?

1. How to resolve frequent stop code errors? - Similar Threads - resolve frequent stop

2. how to resolve error code 80072EFE?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to resolve error code 80072EFE?: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-error-code-80072efe/d7eeb4e8-8dc2-4e60-8bf8-7c1160a283e2
  3. how to resolve error code 80072EFE?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to resolve error code 80072EFE?: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-error-code-80072efe/d7eeb4e8-8dc2-4e60-8bf8-7c1160a283e2
  4. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSODs with different stop codes: I've been having trouble with BSOD over a couple of months and today I decided to try a clean install of my pc. it was fine at first but like an hour after I had downloaded some apps - Avast Antivirus, Malwarebytes, Blue Screen Viewer, Mega.nz, Nvidia GeForce Experience,...
  5. How to Fix Constant and Frequent BSOD errors on Windows 11. Stop code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Constant and Frequent BSOD errors on Windows 11. Stop code:...: Hello, community,I'm on a DELL G5 15 laptop using Windows 11. Around 2 weeks ago, I've been receiving frequent BSOD errors that usually show stop codes: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys failed or tcpip.sys failed and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Occasionally I will...
  6. How to Fix Constant and Frequent BSOD errors on Windows 11. Stop code:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix Constant and Frequent BSOD errors on Windows 11. Stop code:...: Hello, community,I'm on a DELL G5 15 laptop using Windows 11. Around 2 weeks ago, I've been receiving frequent BSOD errors that usually show stop codes: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys failed or tcpip.sys failed and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Occasionally I will...
  7. How to resolve 0x80190193 error code on PC?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to resolve 0x80190193 error code on PC?: Error code occurs partway through downloading Edit: certain games through the xbox app on pc. Weirdly, even though I have cancelled installation, the app still shows up as an error-associated-download and I no longer have any option to try reinstall though it is taking up no...
  8. How to resolve PNP_Detected_Fatal_Error stop code

How to resolve PNP_Detected_Fatal_Error stop code: I’ve an HP laptop running on 64-bit Windows 10 Home single language os. It suddenly started misbehaving few days back. Windows is not launching at all. It keeps on restarting automatically until it flashes blue screen error PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR and enters windows...
  9. how to resolve stop code: Critical Structure Corruption

how to resolve stop code: Critical Structure Corruption: My computer blue screens with a stop code: Critical Structure Corruption message. I have reloaded drivers, updates, etc. but continue to reboot. What are other options?...
  10. how to resolve a stop code problem

how to resolve a stop code problem: My computer keeps going blank then I get a message about a stop code. It shuts my computer then starts it up again. What is going on and how can I resolve this issue. I have windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. possible causes of frequent windows stop code errors