Windows 10: How to resolve gray popup on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro login.

Discus and support How to resolve gray popup on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro login. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Getting the grey popup when I click on 'Sign in with a microsoft account instead'. Same I get on click of 'Add someone else to this PC.' [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aks G, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Aks G Win User

How to resolve gray popup on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro login.

Getting the grey popup when I click on 'Sign in with a microsoft account instead'. Same I get on click of 'Add someone else to this PC.'

How to resolve gray popup on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro login. a0c6e764-d3c5-49cf-8b99-f5318c3f8410?upload=true.png

:)

Aks G, Jun 28, 2020

2. Resolving login issues

If your device doesn't run in safe mode, the next step that we suggest is to run a repair using a boot media. Here are the steps:

• Restart your device.
    • Upon start up, keep on pressing F12 to check if your device respond to BIOS.
    • Once you've accessed the BIOS setup screen, follow the step-by-step guide on Yashwanth Kotakuri's

on how to repair start up using a boot media for Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance with the repair.

Darwin Dim, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 28, 2020
  4. How to resolve gray popup on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro login.

How do I remove Windows 10 Pro login?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated. 

To disable the Microsoft account login to the system, follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key+ R to open the Run dialog.

• Enter "control userpasswords2" (without the quotes), remove the check against "Users must enter a password" and follow the instructions.

To disable the PIN authentication, refer the below link and try the method suggested by me:

How do you disable the pin authentication on login on Windows 10?

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

How to resolve gray popup on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro login.

1. How to resolve gray popup on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro login. - Similar Threads - resolve gray popup

2. How to resolve Microsoft Store being missing from Windows 10 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to resolve Microsoft Store being missing from Windows 10 Pro: Hello. I just built my brand new PC and have installed Windows 10 Pro on it. At first, the Start menu was not even opening. That seems to have resolved itself after 2 reinstalls Now all of a sudden, The Microsoft store is missing and none of the Windows apps are opening. I've...
  3. How to resolve Microsoft Store being missing from Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve Microsoft Store being missing from Windows 10 Pro: Hello. I just built my brand new PC and have installed Windows 10 Pro on it. At first, the Start menu was not even opening. That seems to have resolved itself after 2 reinstalls Now all of a sudden, The Microsoft store is missing and none of the Windows apps are opening. I've...
  4. How to resolve Microsoft Store being missing from Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove the microsoft login popup in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the microsoft login popup in Windows 11: I cannot login to my company apps because of these microsoft account login popups .... i get the error below when trying to login i don't have this issue with my other windows 10 laptop . THIS IS EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING , how can these login popups be removed ...WEBEX...
  6. How to remove the microsoft login popup in Windows 11

How to remove the microsoft login popup in Windows 11: I cannot login to my company apps because of these microsoft account login popups .... i get the error below when trying to login i don't have this issue with my other windows 10 laptop . THIS IS EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING , how can these login popups be removed ...WEBEX...
  7. Showing gray screen on windows 10 login

Showing gray screen on windows 10 login: When hitting into my computer the windows boot up works properly. But before I go into the login screen it shows a gray screen and it flashes black every 2 seconds.If it helps, when it flashes back it resets all keyboard locks such as caps lock and all others.This flashing...
  8. Showing gray screen on windows 10 login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Showing gray screen on windows 10 login: When hitting into my computer the windows boot up works properly. But before I go into the login screen it shows a gray screen and it flashes black every 2 seconds.If it helps, when it flashes back it resets all keyboard locks such as caps lock and all others.This flashing...
  9. Showing gray screen on windows 10 login

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Can't resolve popup error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't resolve popup error: Hi, I recently just did a reset on my PC and ever since then I keep getting this popup every time I reboot. I can't find these file names anywhere on my PC. Checked registry and did a search of all my files. I have no idea what it pertains to or how to get rid of it. I have...