Windows 10: How to resolve internal error issue on WAMP?

Discus and support How to resolve internal error issue on WAMP? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have installed WAMP on windows 10, I have stopped IIS, No skype. WAMP icon is green, Click on WAMP, Click on Localhost (first opton). I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Choopan, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Choopan Win User

How to resolve internal error issue on WAMP?

I have installed WAMP on windows 10, I have stopped IIS, No skype.

WAMP icon is green, Click on WAMP, Click on Localhost (first opton). I get following error

If I type Localhost on the URL it works fine.

I have treid to change the port number. did not help. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

:)

Choopan, Sep 15, 2018
  2. CalBear37 Win User

WAMP not working

I updated Win 7 to Win 10. Installed programs such as Office are working fine. Wamp doesn't make it to the final online stage. It says it can't find a file yet the file is clearly there. I uninstalled, cleared all files, rebooted then reinstalled with the same results. Here is the error message and File explorer listing.

How to resolve internal error issue on WAMP? [​IMG]

How to resolve internal error issue on WAMP? [​IMG]

CalBear37, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 15, 2018
  4. N Fx Win User

Video Schedular Internal Error in Windows 10

I follow the steps you gave,and everything seems okay now.

And I did a run test on the game,so far it didn't occur the video scheduler internal error now.

Thanks!

Thema:

1. How to resolve internal error issue on WAMP? - Similar Threads - resolve internal error

2. How to resolve the HDCP issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve the HDCP issue?: I installed the Connect app on my PC but whenever I try connecting to connect to my phone it says my output device should be have HDCP but my computer has Miracast with HDCP....how should I resolve the issue?...
  3. How to resolve the HDCP issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve the HDCP issue?: I installed the Connect app on my PC but whenever I try connecting to connect to my phone it says my output device should be have HDCP but my computer has Miracast with HDCP....how should I resolve the issue?...
  4. How to resolve issues with update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve issues with update?: So I have updated my laptop, which operates on windows 11... and since the update, I can't watch any video, movies.. can't even install some apps. I try resetting it and it worked for some minutes but then same issue again. I have updated the windows on the 16th of February...
  5. How to resolve issues with update?

How to resolve issues with update?: So I have updated my laptop, which operates on windows 11... and since the update, I can't watch any video, movies.. can't even install some apps. I try resetting it and it worked for some minutes but then same issue again. I have updated the windows on the 16th of February...
  6. hardlock.sys error how to resolve

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hardlock.sys error how to resolve: Hello , Every time I open my laptop there is this errorHow to stop this??????????I will not turn off memory integrity :Rather I don't think hardlock.sys is a system needed file.how to uninstall or delete it......
  7. how to resolve Script Error?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to resolve Script Error?: I have this message popped up many many times and I have tried all the things which have been recommended on the internet and tried to resolve this problem from internet explorer settings but none seems to work and after that as a last resort I tries to disable/uninstall...
  8. How resolve these errors ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How resolve these errors ?: [ATTACH]How resolve these errors ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-resolve-these-errors/1e5a1919-c124-4e63-85e3-e68d6cfff016
  9. How to resolve internal issue on WAMP

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to resolve internal issue on WAMP: I have installed WAMP on windows 10, I have stopped IIS, No skype. WAMP icon is green, Click on WAMP, Click on Localhost Menue Item . I get following error "Could not execute menue Item (internal erro) [exception] could not execute run action; The system can not find...
  10. WAMP not working

WAMP not working: I updated Win 7 to Win 10. Installed programs such as Office are working fine. Wamp doesn't make it to the final online stage. It says it can't find a file yet the file is clearly there. I uninstalled, cleared all files, rebooted then reinstalled with the same results. Here...