Windows 10: How to resolve internal issue on WAMP

Discus and support How to resolve internal issue on WAMP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have installed WAMP on windows 10, I have stopped IIS, No skype. WAMP icon is green, Click on WAMP, Click on Localhost Menue Item . I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Choopan, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Choopan Win User

How to resolve internal issue on WAMP

I have installed WAMP on windows 10, I have stopped IIS, No skype.

WAMP icon is green, Click on WAMP, Click on Localhost Menue Item . I get following error

"Could not execute menue Item (internal erro) [exception] could not execute run action;

The system can not find the file specified"

If I type Localhost on the URL it works fine.

I have treid to change the port number. did not help. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

:)

Choopan, Sep 15, 2018
  2. CalBear37 Win User

WAMP not working

I updated Win 7 to Win 10. Installed programs such as Office are working fine. Wamp doesn't make it to the final online stage. It says it can't find a file yet the file is clearly there. I uninstalled, cleared all files, rebooted then reinstalled with the same results. Here is the error message and File explorer listing.

How to resolve internal issue on WAMP [​IMG]

How to resolve internal issue on WAMP [​IMG]

CalBear37, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 15, 2018
  4. How to resolve internal issue on WAMP

Wamp Server 64bits does not start on Windows 10

I found that I had to disable IIS, since that software was using port 80, while Wamp wants to use it.

It turned out that change Wamp to use port 8080 doesn't help, and the Wamp services then won't start.

I found this work-around on the Wamp-forum, and on Google.

E.J.KleinVelderman, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

How to resolve internal issue on WAMP

1. How to resolve internal issue on WAMP - Similar Threads - resolve internal issue

2. How to resolve the HDCP issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve the HDCP issue?: I installed the Connect app on my PC but whenever I try connecting to connect to my phone it says my output device should be have HDCP but my computer has Miracast with HDCP....how should I resolve the issue?...
  3. How to resolve the HDCP issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve the HDCP issue?: I installed the Connect app on my PC but whenever I try connecting to connect to my phone it says my output device should be have HDCP but my computer has Miracast with HDCP....how should I resolve the issue?...
  4. How to resolve issues with update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve issues with update?: So I have updated my laptop, which operates on windows 11... and since the update, I can't watch any video, movies.. can't even install some apps. I try resetting it and it worked for some minutes but then same issue again. I have updated the windows on the 16th of February...
  5. How to resolve issues with update?

How to resolve issues with update?: So I have updated my laptop, which operates on windows 11... and since the update, I can't watch any video, movies.. can't even install some apps. I try resetting it and it worked for some minutes but then same issue again. I have updated the windows on the 16th of February...
  6. How to resolve issue with Windows Hellow?

How to resolve issue with Windows Hellow?: I have had an ongoing problem for a year regarding signing into my laptop with Windows Hello. I currently have a pin and a fingerprint registered. I want to remove both, but when I go to settings, every sign in option says "This option is currently unavailable." It is very...
  7. How can I resolve this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve this issue?: Hi.. I'm currently using MS Office 2019. Among all the office services, I mostly uses Excel Version 2311 Build 16.0.17029.2002 64-bit. Till 05.Jan.2024, it was working fine, but today, as I tried to load data from a specific file, it showed me this Microsoft Excel couldn't...
  8. How to resolve Microsoft Store issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve Microsoft Store issue?: Method 1: Sign in and out of your Microsoft accountOpen the Microsoft Apps StoreClick on your profile picture on top right and sign-outSign-in againMethod 2. Run Windows App TroubleshooterPress StartClick SettingsSelect Update & securityClick TroubleshootScroll down to the...
  9. How to resolve internal error issue on WAMP?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to resolve internal error issue on WAMP?: I have installed WAMP on windows 10, I have stopped IIS, No skype. WAMP icon is green, Click on WAMP, Click on Localhost (first opton). I get following error If I type Localhost on the URL it works fine. I have treid to change the port number. did not help. Any...
  10. WAMP not working

WAMP not working: I updated Win 7 to Win 10. Installed programs such as Office are working fine. Wamp doesn't make it to the final online stage. It says it can't find a file yet the file is clearly there. I uninstalled, cleared all files, rebooted then reinstalled with the same results. Here...