Windows 10: How to resolve Microsoft Store issue?

Discus and support How to resolve Microsoft Store issue? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Method 1: Sign in and out of your Microsoft accountOpen the Microsoft Apps StoreClick on your profile picture on top right and sign-outSign-in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Shinkom, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Shinkom Win User

How to resolve Microsoft Store issue?

Method 1: Sign in and out of your Microsoft accountOpen the Microsoft Apps StoreClick on your profile picture on top right and sign-outSign-in againMethod 2. Run Windows App TroubleshooterPress StartClick SettingsSelect Update & securityClick TroubleshootScroll down to the bottom and click Windows Store AppsClick Run the TroubleshooterMethod 3. Reset Windows Store through Command PromptType cmd in Windows Search boxRight-click on Command PromptSelect Run as AdministratorType WSreset.exe and click EnterReboot&n

:)

Shinkom, Jan 25, 2022

2. Microsoft store issues

Hello,

I have tried multiple steps listed everywhere in this forun to try and resolve this issue but I am unable to open Microsoft store on my windows 10 machine. Everytime I try to open store it shows progress circle and closes back

vinay tamta, Jan 25, 2022
  3. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

1. How to resolve Microsoft Store issue? - Similar Threads - resolve Microsoft Store

2. How to resolve code 0x80073cf3 in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve code 0x80073cf3 in Microsoft store: I'm trying to install paramount plus on my brand new morefine m8s minipc and just cant because this code pops up.code 0x80073cf3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-code-0x80073cf3-in-microsoft-store/9201a6c9-b399-4a68-a75f-44680899a619
  3. How to resolve code 0x80073cf3 in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve code 0x80073cf3 in Microsoft store: I'm trying to install paramount plus on my brand new morefine m8s minipc and just cant because this code pops up.code 0x80073cf3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-code-0x80073cf3-in-microsoft-store/9201a6c9-b399-4a68-a75f-44680899a619
  4. How to resolve the HDCP issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve the HDCP issue?: I installed the Connect app on my PC but whenever I try connecting to connect to my phone it says my output device should be have HDCP but my computer has Miracast with HDCP....how should I resolve the issue?...
  5. How to resolve issues with update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve issues with update?: So I have updated my laptop, which operates on windows 11... and since the update, I can't watch any video, movies.. can't even install some apps. I try resetting it and it worked for some minutes but then same issue again. I have updated the windows on the 16th of February...
  6. Surface Go 3 Microsoft Store app issue to resolve

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Go 3 Microsoft Store app issue to resolve: In the Microsoft Store of my Surface Go 3 there is a indication that XBox game Pass is included with the device. If course it is not.I have contacted Microsoft and asked them however they gave me tghe flick. They stated "there is no way to remove the “included with device”...
  7. Surface Go 3 Microsoft Store app issue to resolve

Surface Go 3 Microsoft Store app issue to resolve: In the Microsoft Store of my Surface Go 3 there is a indication that XBox game Pass is included with the device. If course it is not.I have contacted Microsoft and asked them however they gave me tghe flick. They stated "there is no way to remove the “included with device”...
  8. Surface Go 3 Microsoft Store app issue to resolve

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How to resolve Microsoft Store issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve Microsoft Store issue?: Method 1: Sign in and out of your Microsoft accountOpen the Microsoft Apps StoreClick on your profile picture on top right and sign-outSign-in againMethod 2. Run Windows App TroubleshooterPress StartClick SettingsSelect Update & securityClick TroubleshootScroll down to the...
  10. How to resolve Microsoft Store issue?

How to resolve Microsoft Store issue?: Method 1: Sign in and out of your Microsoft accountOpen the Microsoft Apps StoreClick on your profile picture on top right and sign-outSign-in againMethod 2. Run Windows App TroubleshooterPress StartClick SettingsSelect Update & securityClick TroubleshootScroll down to the...