Windows 10: How to resolve not being able to log out and sign in to an other acc

Discus and support How to resolve not being able to log out and sign in to an other acc in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I got 4 user accounts on my pc but I want to be only signed in to 1 acc max. So say I'm logged in to acc "Gamer" and want to log out and log in... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Max Pen, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Max Pen Win User

How to resolve not being able to log out and sign in to an other acc

So I got 4 user accounts on my pc but I want to be only signed in to 1 acc max.

So say I'm logged in to acc "Gamer" and want to log out and log in to acc "Webmaster".

I'm unable to do so. I'm signed in to Webmaster AND Gamer. Consuming thus alot more pc resources for no reason...

When I log out of Gamer it auto logs me in again.

I know that its probably cause Windows 10 does multiple desktops a difff way but maybe there is an app or work around?

:)

Max Pen, Mar 18, 2017
  2. graye Win User

Change the account Edge uses to sync favorites across devices

Uh, so just log out of Acct B... and then log in using Acct A

graye, Mar 18, 2017
  3. HTC Mozart not being able to sign in and use marketplace

yes when we went through Zune on the computer it would load her own music and pics but not allow marketplace. The error code was COODCD(80004005). She just can't get onto Marketplace with her old Hotmail or the new one she created. Mine is fine.When she
    tries via phone It has that Can't get information at the moment message. She is unable to get any benefit from the phone apps.

sharonlee_39, Mar 18, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Right click on the start icon. Then select Shut Down or Sign Out, then Sign Out.

NavyLCDR, Mar 19, 2017
  5. Max Pen Win User
    It auto logs me back in when I do that §(

Max Pen, Mar 21, 2017
  6. Samuria Win User
    Have you setup auto login if not it should ask for password

Samuria, Mar 21, 2017
  7. Max Pen Win User
    Max Pen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to resolve not being able to log out and sign in to an other acc - Similar Threads - resolve being able

2. Not being able to sign

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not being able to sign: I can't login on Capitec career portal with my Microsoft account is always saying it can not sign me up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-being-able-to-sign/a3d23594-1917-456d-8cac-3757bedb2d2c
  3. Not being able to sign

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not being able to sign: I can't login on Capitec career portal with my Microsoft account is always saying it can not sign me up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-being-able-to-sign/a3d23594-1917-456d-8cac-3757bedb2d2c
  4. Not being able to sign

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Not being able to acces WindowsApps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not being able to acces WindowsApps: I can't for some reason access Windows apps, when i try to change it to full control it just shows me this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-being-able-to-acces-windowsapps/5a916d79-788d-49fd-b7f1-36933e8e82cd
  6. Not being able to log into account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not being able to log into account: I was trying to log into my computer today and it worked the first time but when i tried to restart it it said “you cant sign in with this account. Try a different account”. That is my only account. I dont have admin on it either. I have tryed booting into safe mode but that...
  7. Is the Log-Out Issue Being Experienced On Other Browsers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is the Log-Out Issue Being Experienced On Other Browsers?: I updated to 2004 recently. I have been experiencing the issue with Chrome being signed out and having to log in each time, and I see others are having the same issue and that it's known by both Microsoft and Google. I've also experienced this same problem with Opera getting...
  8. Having to sign out before being able to sign in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Having to sign out before being able to sign in: Hello Folks: I seek your valued advice on the following problem I have recently started facing. I have a HP Pavillion 17 Notebook, 64 bit operating system, X 64 based processor. My Windows specs are: Windows 10 Home, Version 1903 My laptop after being used for a few hours...
  9. Having to sign out before being able to sign in

in Windows 10 Support
    Having to sign out before being able to sign in: Hello Folks: I seek your valued advice on the following problem I have recently started facing. I have a HP Pavillion 17 Notebook, 64 bit operating system, X 64 based processor. My Windows specs are: Windows 10 Home, Version 1903 My laptop after being used for a few hours...
  10. How to sign/log out

in Windows 10 Support
    How to sign/log out: Occasionally a change made with a program requires you to log/sign out and back in before it will take effect. I use TweakUI to remove the arrows from the desktop shortcuts. (Yes, I know there are other ways.) I'm on Build 10122 and when I went to log out I couldn't find a...