Windows 10: How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does...

Discus and support How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Well, My new BMAX B1 Mini PC, with pre-installed Microsoft Windows 10 Pro in it, has a M.2 2280 SSD with M Key Slot in it. Accordingly, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Soumendra NathThakur, Feb 13, 2020 at 3:37 AM.

1. How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does...

Well,

My new BMAX B1 Mini PC, with pre-installed Microsoft Windows 10 Pro in it, has a M.2 2280 SSD with M Key Slot in it.

Accordingly, I have purchased and inserted a 256GB Transcend M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD in it but the system does not detect it and I can't install said SSD successfully.

I have tried to access the system's BIOS setup through the following process to find any possibility so as to get said SSD detected there, but instead of taking me to the BIOS setup windows rebooted itself and entered me to the OS system.

So what could be the appropriate method by which I can successfully install said SSD in my said Mini PC?

#Relevant images attached below.

//Entering the BIOS on a Windows 10 PC

1. Navigate to settings.

2. Select Update & security.

3. Select Recovery from the left menu.

4. Click Restart Now under Advanced startup.

5. Click Troubleshoot.

6. Click Advanced options.

7. Select UEFI Firmware Settings.

8. Click Restart.

How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does... 31b29f13-8b30-43df-a17f-a77e6556eb49?upload=true.jpg

How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does... 79ee28e0-6196-4439-a6d7-8c4d03e0c691?upload=true.jpg

How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does... f96bcaf3-f2dd-4a0f-b0fb-bad7ac4fa588?upload=true.jpg

:)

Soumendra NathThakur, Feb 13, 2020 at 3:37 AM
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

4. How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does...

Unable for format Mini PC - X5 with Windows

I recently purchased a X5 Mini PC from the following site and was trying to have a clean install of Windows 10 instead of the pre-install copy with android.

During the installation process, I was thrown with an error stating that "Setup was unable to create a new system partition: Fix for Windows".

1. I have tried to work on this for a couple of nights along with this
      guide to use diskpart to pre-format and prepare the disk. But
      it didn't work, the same error still occurred.
    2. Others suggest that it could be an UEFI locked issue and I should disable the secure boot option. However, the APTIO Setup Utility does not provide me with any option. I tried adding administrator password in security, hoping that it would enable the option as other suggest, but it failed to work.

Does anyone have similar experience or is familiar with BIOS and UEFI to lend a hand? Much appreciated.

toffee.beanns, Feb 13, 2020 at 3:49 AM
Thema:

How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does...

1. How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does... - Similar Threads - resolve issue Pro

2. Windows 10 pro pre installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro pre installed: I want to double my ram from 8g to 16g will this cause a loss of my product key? Actually what modifications can i make without loosing the key? I have lost my key several times in the past on earlier versions of windows....
  3. issue with pre-installed apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    issue with pre-installed apps: most of my microsoft apps like store,movies and tv,help,groove music,calculator etc are not working and not opening at all. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-pre-installed-apps/ccaf6ea1-8172-47ea-88ac-90e08d0a85cf"
  4. Change the language for pre-installed Windows 10 Pro

Change the language for pre-installed Windows 10 Pro: Hello Support, I have a Thinkpad laptop with a German version of Windows 10 Pro pre-installed. Originally the laptop had Windows 8 (and a license key for it in the BIOS) and this was updated by the seller. What I want to do is change this installed Windows 10 Pro to...
  5. How to install 64 bit OS in my windows 10 pro 32 bit PC????

How to install 64 bit OS in my windows 10 pro 32 bit PC????: My desktop has 32 bit windows 10 pro OS installed..... I wish to upgrade my windows 10 32 bit OS to 64 bit OS.... Because, my desktop has 6 GB ram.... Also, I need all my personal files..... Why should I do???? Please explain in detail.......
  6. My BSOD Issue Resolved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My BSOD Issue Resolved: Like others here, I've been having random BSOD crashes for the last few weeks or more, more frequent lately. Thanks to BSOD instructions here and a lot of patience, issue seems to be resolved. I ran svc /scan now, some issues resolved. But still the BSODs. I followed the 'How...
  7. Handling space issues on 32gb windows 10 mini pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Handling space issues on 32gb windows 10 mini pc: Hi, I purchased a win10 mini pc with 32gb and activated it yesterday. after the activation I had ~15gb free space. Few minutes after I activated the OS, I enabled the windows update. Today, after installing the updates, I see that I have only 3gb of free space. I'll...
  8. How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 Home that is pre-installed on Acer PC to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 Home that is pre-installed on Acer PC to...: How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 Home that is pre-installed on Acer PC to Windows 10 Pro ? Or shall I purchase a brand new Windows 10 Pro license ?...
  9. how to install davinci resolve by blackmagic in my pc

how to install davinci resolve by blackmagic in my pc: it is getting problem of gpu and postsqrl installation plzz help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-install-davinci-resolve-by-blackmagic-in-my/0e71786e-32e5-4162-ad67-bad9c4deccf5
  10. Asus laptop Pre-installed with Linux OS. How do I install windows 10?!

Asus laptop Pre-installed with Linux OS. How do I install windows 10?!: Right. I bought this laptop, the spec is decent and the price was cheap. I realized it was so cheap because it didn't have a windows OS installed on it. I thought "That's fine, you're decent when it comes to computers. Just buy windows 10 and install it yourself!". No. Just...