Windows 10: How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does...

Discus and support How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Well, My new BMAX B1 Mini PC, with pre-installed Microsoft Windows 10 Pro in it, has a M.2 2280 SSD with M Key Slot in it. Accordingly, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Soumendra NathThakur, Feb 13, 2020.

1. How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does...

Well,

My new BMAX B1 Mini PC, with pre-installed Microsoft Windows 10 Pro in it, has a M.2 2280 SSD with M Key Slot in it.

Accordingly, I have purchased and inserted a 256GB Transcend M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD in it but the system does not detect it and I can't install said SSD successfully.

I have tried to access the system's BIOS setup through the following process to find any possibility so as to get said SSD detected there, but instead of taking me to the BIOS setup windows rebooted itself and entered me to the OS system.

So what could be the appropriate method by which I can successfully install said SSD in my said Mini PC?

#Relevant images attached below.

//Entering the BIOS on a Windows 10 PC

1. Navigate to settings.

2. Select Update & security.

3. Select Recovery from the left menu.

4. Click Restart Now under Advanced startup.

5. Click Troubleshoot.

6. Click Advanced options.

7. Select UEFI Firmware Settings.

8. Click Restart.

How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does... 31b29f13-8b30-43df-a17f-a77e6556eb49?upload=true.jpg

How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does... 79ee28e0-6196-4439-a6d7-8c4d03e0c691?upload=true.jpg

How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does... f96bcaf3-f2dd-4a0f-b0fb-bad7ac4fa588?upload=true.jpg

:)

Soumendra NathThakur, Feb 13, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 13, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Feb 13, 2020
  4. How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does...

Unable for format Mini PC - X5 with Windows

I recently purchased a X5 Mini PC from the following site and was trying to have a clean install of Windows 10 instead of the pre-install copy with android.

During the installation process, I was thrown with an error stating that "Setup was unable to create a new system partition: Fix for Windows".

1. I have tried to work on this for a couple of nights along with this
      guide to use diskpart to pre-format and prepare the disk. But
      it didn't work, the same error still occurred.
    2. Others suggest that it could be an UEFI locked issue and I should disable the secure boot option. However, the APTIO Setup Utility does not provide me with any option. I tried adding administrator password in security, hoping that it would enable the option as other suggest, but it failed to work.

Does anyone have similar experience or is familiar with BIOS and UEFI to lend a hand? Much appreciated.

toffee.beanns, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does...

1. How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does... - Similar Threads - resolve issue Pro

2. Pre-installed win 11 pro not activated in recently bought mini pc. gives error 0x004F215

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre-installed win 11 pro not activated in recently bought mini pc. gives error 0x004F215: Activation state says not active with an error readingWindows reported that there was a problem with your OEM product key. Error code:0xC004215clicking the troubleshoot button gives popup:Troubleshooting has completedWe weren't able to activate Windows on this deviceusing...
  3. Pre-installed win 11 pro not activated in recently bought mini pc. gives error 0x004F215

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pre-installed win 11 pro not activated in recently bought mini pc. gives error 0x004F215: Activation state says not active with an error readingWindows reported that there was a problem with your OEM product key. Error code:0xC004215clicking the troubleshoot button gives popup:Troubleshooting has completedWe weren't able to activate Windows on this deviceusing...
  4. How to resolve my Windows 10 Issue ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve my Windows 10 Issue ?: Hey There, I myself Nitin Pant and I am the user of Windows 10 from past 2.5 Years. I am facing the problem that in the Desktop Icons the black squares are appearing on it. How can I get rid from this and the Windows got freeze in every 10 minutes. Please any one of you give...
  5. How to resolve my Windows 10 Issue ?

How to resolve my Windows 10 Issue ?: Hey There, I myself Nitin Pant and I am the user of Windows 10 from past 2.5 Years. I am facing the problem that in the Desktop Icons the black squares are appearing on it. How can I get rid from this and the Windows got freeze in every 10 minutes. Please any one of you give...
  6. Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro: Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro. Brought a new HP Spectre X360 EA0077TU which comes with Pre Installed Windows 10 Professional OS, I had a big Question does it get update for Windows 11 Professional OS in Free of Cost...
  7. Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro: Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro. Brought a new HP Spectre X360 EA0077TU which comes with Pre Installed Windows 10 Professional OS, I had a big Question does it get update for Windows 11 Professional OS in Free of Cost...
  8. Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro

9. Pre install windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pre install windows 10 pro: Hello Microsoft,I hope all is well with you all today!My company has some laptops that does not have windows 10 pro pre installed, its just regular windows 10. Is there way to pre install windows 10 without creating a local account before we hand laptops out to employees?...
  10. Windows 10 pro pre installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro pre installed: I want to double my ram from 8g to 16g will this cause a loss of my product key? Actually what modifications can i make without loosing the key? I have lost my key several times in the past on earlier versions of windows....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bmax b1 driver