Windows 10: how to resolve the windows 10 stretching problem

Discus and support how to resolve the windows 10 stretching problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Icons in windows 10 get stretched horizontally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MohammedHatim, Oct 22, 2019.

1. how to resolve the windows 10 stretching problem

Icons in windows 10 get stretched horizontally

:)

MohammedHatim, Oct 22, 2019

2. My Taskbar suddenly stretched out

Hello,

I realize that the Taskbar is stretched or extended in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and check if the Lock the Taskbar
      is checked.
    • If it is checked, uncheck it and drag the taskbar down
      and check the taskbar to lock the taskbar again.
    • Check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the taskbar issue is resolved. We will help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 22, 2019
  3. shunoichi Win User
    Windows 10 screen is stretched!

There is no manufacturer listed. It says "to be filled by o.e.m" or something so I'm not sure where I am supposed to go to find a driver update or which one is the right one to use.

But I did complete the bottom steps and there was no change.

At first, I thought it might be a problem caused by the monitor, but when I was installing windows updates, the updating screen was normal and not stretched. However, as soon as it restarted, it was back to being stretched again.

shunoichi, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

how to resolve the windows 10 stretching problem

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

how to resolve the windows 10 stretching problem

1. how to resolve the windows 10 stretching problem - Similar Threads - resolve stretching problem

2. How to resolve the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve the problem?: Hello, I've recently purchased my laptop.. and i did disk partitioning.. I'm new user so i made some mistake while partitioning .. but after that i keep getting pop up message of bad imageC:\Users\prana\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive 24.020.0128.0003 \adal.dll is either not...
  3. How to resolve the problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve the problem?: Hello, I've recently purchased my laptop.. and i did disk partitioning.. I'm new user so i made some mistake while partitioning .. but after that i keep getting pop up message of bad imageC:\Users\prana\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive 24.020.0128.0003 \adal.dll is either not...
  4. How to resolve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve this problem: My login screen is showing error which is something happened to your pin and your pin isn't available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-this-problem/f418d75a-e056-4c1e-a555-cf2328c68d48
  5. How to resolve this problem

How to resolve this problem: My login screen is showing error which is something happened to your pin and your pin isn't available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-this-problem/f418d75a-e056-4c1e-a555-cf2328c68d48
  6. how to resolve the problem of windows 10 of error 0x80080005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to resolve the problem of windows 10 of error 0x80080005: Whenever I run Windows Update, I receive the following:"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80080005"I have run the Windows...
  7. How to resolve Camera problem in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve Camera problem in Windows 10?: Method 1 : Run the Hardware troubleshooterRight-click Start, and select Control Panel.Go to the View by option in the top right corner.Click the drop-down arrow and select Large icons.Select Troubleshooting, and click on the View all option on the left pane.Choose Hardware...
  8. How to resolve Camera problem in Windows 10?

How to resolve Camera problem in Windows 10?: Method 1 : Run the Hardware troubleshooterRight-click Start, and select Control Panel.Go to the View by option in the top right corner.Click the drop-down arrow and select Large icons.Select Troubleshooting, and click on the View all option on the left pane.Choose Hardware...
  9. How to resolve Camera problem in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows 10 Problems Resolved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Problems Resolved: Finally, after years of disastrous updates and issues with Windows 10, I have found a solution. I have been fortunate enough, because I have an old laptop running Windows 7, so when Windows 10 became unstable, I could always revert to my old trusty Windows 7 laptop....