Windows 10: How to resolve this problem

Discus and support How to resolve this problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My login screen is showing error which is something happened to your pin and your pin isn't available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Manas_827, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Manas_827 Win User

How to resolve this problem

My login screen is showing error which is something happened to your pin and your pin isn't available

:)

Manas_827, Dec 1, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 1, 2023
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Dec 1, 2023
  4. How to resolve this problem

850 Evo died

Rants ^^^^ as a First post Generaly don't go down well
    I would suggest you start a New Thread Outlining Your Problem and any steps you Have Taken to resolve this Problem
    Then the more Experenced and knowlagable People here can Discuss and Offer help
    AS it Stands with your Rant Your probably just going to be ignored

dorsetknob, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

How to resolve this problem

1. How to resolve this problem - Similar Threads - resolve problem

2. Please resolve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please resolve this problem: HiI'm using my laptop after a long time today nd while charging i turned on but as I turned on its screen isn't responding properly nd producing colours on the screen, how to resolve it please help me Laptop brand is Dell...
  3. Please resolve this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please resolve this problem: HiI'm using my laptop after a long time today nd while charging i turned on but as I turned on its screen isn't responding properly nd producing colours on the screen, how to resolve it please help me Laptop brand is Dell...
  4. Please resolve this problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can someone help me resolve my problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me resolve my problem?: I purchased a laptop a few weeks ago and I bought it second hand. I had reset the factory reset the laptop and now it won't charge at all, it will only work if the charger is plugged in, and it constantly stays on 0%. I have tried resetting the Device Manager options that...
  6. Can someone help me resolve my problem?

Can someone help me resolve my problem?: I purchased a laptop a few weeks ago and I bought it second hand. I had reset the factory reset the laptop and now it won't charge at all, it will only work if the charger is plugged in, and it constantly stays on 0%. I have tried resetting the Device Manager options that...
  7. Can someone help me resolve my problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can anyone help resolve a Windows Defender File Exclusion Problem on HPPB450G8 NB PC,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help resolve a Windows Defender File Exclusion Problem on HPPB450G8 NB PC,...: I am using an HP ProBook 450G8 Notebook PC, with Windows 10 Pro, Version 22H2, OS Build 19045.4412.I would greatly appreciate the assistance that anyone on the MS Community Forum can provide, to resolve the "Windows Defender Scan Exclusion Problem", described below: My...
  9. Can anyone help resolve a Windows Defender File Exclusion Problem on HPPB450G8 NB PC,...

Can anyone help resolve a Windows Defender File Exclusion Problem on HPPB450G8 NB PC,...: I am using an HP ProBook 450G8 Notebook PC, with Windows 10 Pro, Version 22H2, OS Build 19045.4412.I would greatly appreciate the assistance that anyone on the MS Community Forum can provide, to resolve the "Windows Defender Scan Exclusion Problem", described below: My...
  10. Can anyone help resolve a Windows Defender File Exclusion Problem on HPPB450G8 NB PC,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security