Windows 10: How to resolve "Threat Service has stopped" problem?

Discus and support How to resolve "Threat Service has stopped" problem? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to resolve this problem? I tried almost all possible ways but in vain! Continuously getting notification to turn on virus and threat protection.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FatimaJannat, May 8, 2021.

1. How to resolve "Threat Service has stopped" problem?

How to resolve this problem? I tried almost all possible ways but in vain! Continuously getting notification to turn on virus and threat protection. But those options are frozen.Thanks in advance.

:)

FatimaJannat, May 8, 2021
  2. Rhina Vib Win User

Windows defender: "Threat service has stopped"

Hi,

For us to better assist you, we need to ask a few questions:

• Which version of Windows are you using?
    • Were there any changes made before experiencing this issue?

For steps to help resolve the issue, you can refer to
    cuda18
    's post on this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, May 8, 2021
  3. How to resolve "Threat Service has stopped" problem?

WD: "Threat services has stopped" I'm unable to restart/reactivate.

I am not able to activate viruses and threat protection in windows defender

it says threat services has stopped. Restart it now. But nothing happens.

I tried but I am not able to activate viruses and threat

any suggestions regarding this issue? please do reply

* Original title: windows defender

Insiya_1996, May 8, 2021
Thema:

How to resolve "Threat Service has stopped" problem?

1. How to resolve "Threat Service has stopped" problem? - Similar Threads - resolve Threat Service

2. Threat service has stopped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Threat service has stopped: I uninstalled my third-party anti-virus already however the Windows defender didn't turn on. I restart the services and still not working. How can I make it run again? I feel vulnerable in my PC. Kindly help....
  3. Threat service has stopped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Threat service has stopped: I uninstalled my third-party anti-virus already however the Windows defender didn't turn on. I restart the services and still not working. How can I make it run again? I feel vulnerable in my PC. Kindly help....
  4. Threat service has stopped

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Threat service has stopped restart it now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Threat service has stopped restart it now: I got this error after installing the Malwarebytes anti-virus and uninstalling it. No matter what i do it just doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/threat-service-has-stopped-restart-it-now/db8b52df-2006-43c0-a92d-e706b15a5956
  6. Threat Service has stopped

Threat Service has stopped: Today, I am getting a "Threat Service has stopped. Restart it now." notification for my Virus & threat protection. I have made no changes whatsoever.When I press the Restart button, I wait and wait and wait and eventually am presented withSo how do I solve this?...
  7. Threat Service has stopped. Restart it now.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Threat Service has stopped. Restart it now.: So, I just reinstalled new Windows due to BSOD I experienced the day before BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG. The new Windows provide me with update and it failed, so I followed the guidance from the internet. One of which required me to disable several services related to the Windows...
  8. The threat service has stopped

in Windows 10 Customization
    The threat service has stopped: Hi i deleted this REG DELETE "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender" /v Disable AntiSpyWare and the service had stopped and this happened it wanted me to restart the threat service but there was an error...
  9. [RESOLVED] "Threat service has stopped."

[RESOLVED] "Threat service has stopped.": Edit: I went into Windows Update and clicked "Check for updates", which is something I am normally loathe to do. That pulled in a new security intelligence update and successfully restarted the "WinDefend" service. Original post: I'm running Win10 Pro 20H2. Is it just me?...
  10. Threat Service Has Stopped, Restart It Now.

Threat Service Has Stopped, Restart It Now.: I get this message every time I go onto Windows Security Defender, as well as every defending thing has been turned off, and it refuses to turn back on. Every time I click "Restart Now," it says there was an "Unexpected Error". I have already tried to use the registry key...