Windows 10: How to resolve "Windows cannot find setup.exe"

Discus and support How to resolve "Windows cannot find setup.exe" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to install a software and getting below error. How to fix it? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jackin, Jul 12, 2019.

1. jackin Win User

How to resolve "Windows cannot find setup.exe"

I'm trying to install a software and getting below error. How to fix it?

How to resolve "Windows cannot find setup.exe" 9b79c565-0db4-4337-b7b8-e9bd1161f651?upload=true.jpg

:)

jackin, Jul 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Resolving login issues

If your device doesn't run in safe mode, the next step that we suggest is to run a repair using a boot media. Here are the steps:

• Restart your device.
    • Upon start up, keep on pressing F12 to check if your device respond to BIOS.
    • Once you've accessed the BIOS setup screen, follow the step-by-step guide on Yashwanth Kotakuri's

on how to repair start up using a boot media for Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance with the repair.

Darwin Dim, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. How to resolve "Windows cannot find setup.exe" - Similar Threads - resolve cannot find

2. Cannot launch lockdown browser exe setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot launch lockdown browser exe setup: After downloading lockdown browser exe I am not able to launch setup in order to install it,by clicking on the icon the launch setup window is not appearing...
  3. Cannot launch lockdown browser exe setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot launch lockdown browser exe setup: After downloading lockdown browser exe I am not able to launch setup in order to install it,by clicking on the icon the launch setup window is not appearing...
  4. Error "Windows cannot find ***.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error "Windows cannot find ***.exe: I'm getting the error "windows cannot find ***.exe for all programs like taskmgr.exe regedit.exe advanced system settings, same error when I try to run command prompt as administrator. I did run it in recovery mode with the command sfc /scannow. Problem wasn't solved, and...
  5. Error "Windows cannot find ***.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error "Windows cannot find ***.exe: I'm getting the error "windows cannot find ***.exe for all programs like taskmgr.exe regedit.exe advanced system settings, same error when I try to run command prompt as administrator. I did run it in recovery mode with the command sfc /scannow. Problem wasn't solved, and...
  6. Windows cannot find .exe file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find .exe file.: I've been trying to fix this problem for about a week and nothing has worked. Whenever I open a game, I get this. All I have to do is press "ok" about four times and it goes away. It's getting very annoying. Any help would be very appreciated. [ATTACH]...
  7. How to resolve this? Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\" issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to resolve this? Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\" issue: I've been using Ubuntu for several months without any problems. The month of March rolled in and I think something happened with one of the automated Windows updates to cause the following issue. I am no longer able to open Ubuntu by clicking on the icon and I'm wary of...
  8. Windows cannot find multiple exe files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows cannot find multiple exe files?: I woke up today and found that multiple of my programs could not find their exe file. As I did research I found out possibly malware or ransomware so I just reset and reinstalled windows 10 on my personal pc. A family members PC is now however doing the same! We did not share...
  9. Windows 10 cannot find rundll32.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 cannot find rundll32.exe: This problem started when my system did a OS update. I run a windows 10 and since the update of the software, the volume of my system has gone down really low. When I click to open the sounds from the speaker, it gives me the message "windows cannot find the...
  10. Windows 10 Personalized Settings cannot find Rundll32.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Personalized Settings cannot find Rundll32.exe: Windows 10 Personalized Settings cannot find Rundll32.exe Overall trying to ascertain why I get a Black-Screen-Of-Death after boot. (A cursor shows and can be moved) My 32bit PC that MS determined would work fine with Win 10 (and did work fine in Win 7) is failing in...