Windows 10: How to resolve "Windows cannot find setup.exe"

Discus and support How to resolve "Windows cannot find setup.exe" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to install a software and getting below error. How to fix it? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jackin, Jul 12, 2019.

1. jackin Win User

How to resolve "Windows cannot find setup.exe"

I'm trying to install a software and getting below error. How to fix it?

How to resolve "Windows cannot find setup.exe" 9b79c565-0db4-4337-b7b8-e9bd1161f651?upload=true.jpg

:)

jackin, Jul 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Resolving login issues

If your device doesn't run in safe mode, the next step that we suggest is to run a repair using a boot media. Here are the steps:

• Restart your device.
    • Upon start up, keep on pressing F12 to check if your device respond to BIOS.
    • Once you've accessed the BIOS setup screen, follow the step-by-step guide on Yashwanth Kotakuri's

on how to repair start up using a boot media for Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance with the repair.

Darwin Dim, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. How to resolve "Windows cannot find setup.exe" - Similar Threads - resolve cannot find

2. Cannot find the compatibility tab on an exe. file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot find the compatibility tab on an exe. file: Hi, I am having trouble finding the compatibility tab under properties of an exe. file. I am going through tech support for an issue about software i downloaded from them. they want me to change the DPI settings within the compatibility tab, but i dont see the tab. I...
  3. Windows 10 cannot find rundll32.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 cannot find rundll32.exe: This problem started when my system did a OS update. I run a windows 10 and since the update of the software, the volume of my system has gone down really low. When I click to open the sounds from the speaker, it gives me the message "windows cannot find the...
  4. Cannot setup windows hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot setup windows hello: I've looked up ways to setup Windows hello online and have done every step but i still cannot setup windows hello even though i have set up both Password and PIN. Can somebody please tell me where i did wrong...
  5. Windows Cannot Find

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Cannot Find: When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find C:\users\*myPCname*\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe". I can't open about 40% of the stuff on my PC due to this issue....
  6. Windows can't find .exe

Windows can't find .exe: Hello, I'm having an issue whenever I try to launch NVidia GeForce Experience. The full error message reads as follows; "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\NVIDIA GeForce Experience.exe'. Make sure you've typed the name...
  7. Windows could not find .exe in Windows 10

Windows could not find .exe in Windows 10: Just woke one morning after what I assume was a system update (had my computer offer me the option to update and shut down last night, but not today) to see a whole swath of programs (that still have their .exe file in their location) give me that error. In some help forums...
  8. CMD Prompt Cannot Find exe That Certainly Exists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD Prompt Cannot Find exe That Certainly Exists: I'm trying to create a batch file to open to applications, Spotify and Rainmeter, simultaneously. Spotify is, well, obviously a music player and rainmeter is an app that runs plugins, in this case I use it to display a visualizer and metadata on the TV in my living room. I...
  9. How to find the location of the .exe from Programs/Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find the location of the .exe from Programs/Features: Hello, I am trying to uninstall a program but it is not letting me. How I find the location of the uninstall.exe file? I know you can go the program files and find the uninstall.exe, but my the program I am trying to uninstall is hidden. 51988
  10. Windows 10 Personalized Settings cannot find Rundll32.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Personalized Settings cannot find Rundll32.exe: Windows 10 Personalized Settings cannot find Rundll32.exe Overall trying to ascertain why I get a Black-Screen-Of-Death after boot. (A cursor shows and can be moved) My 32bit PC that MS determined would work fine with Win 10 (and did work fine in Win 7) is failing in...