Windows 10: How to restart windows 10 by hitting space bar?

Discus and support How to restart windows 10 by hitting space bar? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to restart windows 10 by hitting space bar? What setting to use to preset this process?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RicardoNavarro1, Aug 25, 2018.

1. How to restart windows 10 by hitting space bar?

How to restart windows 10 by hitting space bar? What setting to use to preset this process?

:)

RicardoNavarro1, Aug 25, 2018

2. Space..Bar

Hi Regina,

There are different reasons why your space bar and other keys are not responding.
    For us to properly isolate your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• When was the last time that your space bar and other keys were working?
    • Have you made any changes on your machine prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all pending updates on your machine?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run a
    quick test scan
    first on your computer to check for possible errors.
    You can visit your computer manufacturer’s website to access their
    Diagnostic Tool. The tool will help us determine if the issue has something to do with the hardware or software of
    your computer. If an error is detected, it will automatically fix and recommend other troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Amylove Loy, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 25, 2018
  4. mtomeo Win User

How to restart windows 10 by hitting space bar?

Space bar not working

My space bar is not working. The only way it works is if I also hold the "Shift" key (and in some programs the "CTRL" key). On-Screen space bar doesn't work either.

I have:

• tried deleting the keyboard driver and reinstalling it.
    • tried 3 different physical keyboards and the on-screen keyboard.
    • disabled all usability controls. Sticky Keys, Filters, etc.
    • tried changing my keyboard layout to another language

I'm at a loss. I feel like the kids likely hit some combination of keys to disable it accidentally, but I haven't had any luck Googling the issue. Please Help!!!

I'm using Win 10.

mtomeo, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

How to restart windows 10 by hitting space bar?

1. How to restart windows 10 by hitting space bar? - Similar Threads - restart hitting space

2. space bar double spaces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    space bar double spaces: A lot of times when I hit the space bar, it double spaces. Not sure why it's happening. It occurs whether or not I'm in Word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar-double-spaces/6cac731a-3934-4441-9f7d-231ef64f4d0c
  3. space bar double spaces

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    space bar double spaces: A lot of times when I hit the space bar, it double spaces. Not sure why it's happening. It occurs whether or not I'm in Word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar-double-spaces/6cac731a-3934-4441-9f7d-231ef64f4d0c
  4. Window 10 taskbar search window keeps opening when I hit space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 taskbar search window keeps opening when I hit space.: When ever I hit space my selected field to type in gets set to the search bar on the task bar, even if I don't have a current one selected or am using a fullscreen application....
  5. Window 10 taskbar search window keeps opening when I hit space.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 taskbar search window keeps opening when I hit space.: When ever I hit space my selected field to type in gets set to the search bar on the task bar, even if I don't have a current one selected or am using a fullscreen application....
  6. space bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    space bar: when ever i press space bar it jumps to forward how do i fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar/d9e91036-5ab3-4e34-8a03-fca3a98fd232
  7. Saying continue to windows 10 When i hit restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Saying continue to windows 10 When i hit restart: Hey so my pc mouse was acting up so I'm like lemme restart my pc then when I restart it shows me this screen saying continue to windows 10 or troubleshoot and I had no problem with my pc I only restarted it since my mouse was acting up.if you could tell me what happened that...
  8. Login screen not showing untill i hit space bar key in win 10 (1903).

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login screen not showing untill i hit space bar key in win 10 (1903).: Login screen not showing untill i hit space bar key in win 10 (1903) and cursor not working until i hit any key in keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-screen-not-showing-untill-i-hit-space-bar/32e37224-b7f4-46fa-8670-5a7a13f402ad
  9. space bar sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    space bar sensitivity: My space bar fails to leave space between words many times in a sentence. Can I change the sensitivity? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar-sensitivity/5299ee32-6775-43aa-88d4-62565391d979
  10. space bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    space bar: when I type a word and press the space bar sometimes it does not give me a space. I have to hit the space bar directly in the middle to advance a space. If I press it too far to the right, no space is given. Is there something I can do to fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use space bar to restart computer