Windows 10: How to restart windows 10 without restarting it.

Discus and support How to restart windows 10 without restarting it. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, is it possible to restart windows 10 and all of its services not just explorer without actually restarting it. because it takes a lot of time to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fahadQL, Dec 8, 2019.

1. fahadQL Win User

How to restart windows 10 without restarting it.

hi,

is it possible to restart windows 10 and all of its services not just explorer without actually restarting it.

because it takes a lot of time to restart it.

best regards.

:)

fahadQL, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Dec 8, 2019
  3. ilgoldman Win User
    Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused How to restart windows 10 without restarting it. :confused:*Mad How to restart windows 10 without restarting it. :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Dec 8, 2019
  4. How to restart windows 10 without restarting it.

little cat, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

How to restart windows 10 without restarting it.

1. How to restart windows 10 without restarting it. - Similar Threads - restart without restarting

2. the possibility of restarting windows 10 without restarting it

in Windows 10 Customization
    the possibility of restarting windows 10 without restarting it: hi, is it possible to restart windows 10 not just explorer and all of its services without restarting it? there is a script on google which does that but it only starts windows explorer. best regards. 145482
  3. Windows restarted without warning, drained battery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows restarted without warning, drained battery: At first, the computer just turned off completely, just showed a black screen when I tried to turn it back on. When I plugged it in, it started the restart process, and when it finally turned on, my battery was at 10%, even though less than two minutes ago, it had been at...
  4. Restart without end in sight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart without end in sight: I got windows Insider Preview build 18362 installed on my computer but anytime I try to restart my computer it is unable to do so. It reboots without an end in sight until I shut it down....
  5. Restart without end in sight

Restart without end in sight: I got windows Insider Preview build 18362 installed on my computer but anytime I try to restart or reboot my computer it is unable to do so. It reboots without an end in sight until I shut it down....
  6. Internet will not connct without a restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet will not connct without a restart: I have a Lenovo PC with Windows 10. A week or so ago after an update I find that when I turn on the PC it will not connect to the internet unless I turn it off and start it again. This happens every time. The only way I can solve the problem is to turn off the " Fast Start"...
  7. How do I Restart Win 10 without password?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I Restart Win 10 without password?: I can't Right Click on a Run it in administrative mode like I can do in Windows 7 23508
  8. Windows 10 restarts without asking

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 restarts without asking: I was performing a first time start up on steam for Grand Theft Auto V. It was installing 1 of 3 components like all games do from steam. Right in the middle of that it restarted for Windows updates. That is not okay. I thought I conquered this by setting "Choose how updates...
  9. Random restarts without a notification

Random restarts without a notification: Hello! I recently started having issues with my PC running Windows 10. The PC boots normally and i can properly log in to my account. Everything seems to be working normally and 15-20 minutes later it reboots without showing any notification. Here are some logs for...
  10. How to restart explorer.exe without losing opened windows

in Windows 10 Support
    How to restart explorer.exe without losing opened windows: How can I restart explorer.exe process without losing the opened windows just like it does when I reboot my PC or simply logout. I've set the option so windows are restored when I login. I've tried the tutorial here about it but it didn't work. explorer.exe restarted but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restart windows without actually restarting