Windows 10: How to Restart your Browser without losing Tabs in Windows 10

Discus and support How to Restart your Browser without losing Tabs in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It really becomes critical when the browser gets closed by mistake while closing one or two tabs of the window. This problem uses to be experienced by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 10, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Restart your Browser without losing Tabs in Windows 10

It really becomes critical when the browser gets closed by mistake while closing one or two tabs of the window. This problem uses to be experienced by several users in day-to-day life. It causes in closing the active tab on which users are working on that time. If you also face such a silly mistake […]

This article How to Restart your Browser without losing Tabs in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 10, 2021

2. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 10, 2021
  4. How to Restart your Browser without losing Tabs in Windows 10

Windows 10 automatic update: forced restart results in lost browser tabs in IE & Edge, is this maddening behaviour normal?

Hi Rupert_W,

Windows Update won't fully install without rebooting the computer, it is working as designed. When your computer restarts all the programs and processes end leaving only the power on. A restart is necessary as it is the last stage to apply the changes made
    to the device.

As per your query about re-opening your previous browser session, you can follow the steps below if you are using Microsoft Edge:

1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
    2. On the left side select the three-dotted menu

How to Restart your Browser without losing Tabs in Windows 10 64f828b1-7c05-439d-87be-c1f718a46292?upload=true.png
      , select
      Settings.
    3. Under Open Microsoft Edge with, select Previous pages from the drop-down list.

To avoid Windows Update from interfering from what you are working on to your device, I suggest that you set Windows Update to install on the time you least use your device. Set "active hours" to the time that you are using your computer so
    Windows will not restart during those hours. To do this, follow the steps provided in this
    article.

Should you have other questions, let us know.

Monica Cam, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

How to Restart your Browser without losing Tabs in Windows 10

1. How to Restart your Browser without losing Tabs in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Restart Browser without

2. How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??: my pc had a problem where the screen is blank and theres a blinking underscore on the top left corner, i thought its temporary until i learnt its a bigger problem, they say to reinstall windows 10 so i tried with a bootable usb, but the upgrade option is not available because...
  3. How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??: my pc had a problem where the screen is blank and theres a blinking underscore on the top left corner, i thought its temporary until i learnt its a bigger problem, they say to reinstall windows 10 so i tried with a bootable usb, but the upgrade option is not available because...
  4. How to install a Browser without a Browser in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to install a Browser without a Browser in Windows 11/10: [IMG]A browser is what enables the user to connect to the Internet. Without a browser, one can not even imagine using a computer; it allows you to access the Internet and just stay connected. Most of the time, when you buy a computer, it comes with a browser. However, there...
  5. Windows 10 opening tabs on my browser without permission on startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 opening tabs on my browser without permission on startup.: I'm currently on Windows 10 and I've noticed that on startup, Bing and Outlook open themselves on my browser, which is Firefox. The same issue happens on Chrome as well. Bing is not my default search engine, and I only use Outlook occasionally. I haven't updated Windows for...
  6. How to Repair windows 10 Without Losing Data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Repair windows 10 Without Losing Data: hi If you have any issues width your windows 10 and If you can't fix it, you can repair or upgrade it, for this How to repair or upgrade Windows 10 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-2dOJo2IBQ Take easy kind regards...
  7. How to uninstall windows 10 without losing ownership

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to uninstall windows 10 without losing ownership: Hi there, introduction: So, I've bought a SSD recently, and I wanted to use it instead of my current HDD which Windows 10 is currently installed and working perfectly fine, because it's faster, etc, etc. There is nothing installed on my SSD it's still in the box,...
  8. How to restart windows 10 without restarting it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to restart windows 10 without restarting it.: hi, is it possible to restart windows 10 and all of its services not just explorer without actually restarting it. because it takes a lot of time to restart it. best regards....
  9. How to factory reset without losing windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to factory reset without losing windows 10?: I have factory reset once before with windows 10 and it let me keep windows 10 when I did it. But now I want to do it again but it is showing me a notice that if i reset, I will go back to windows 7. Is there a way I can factory reset my pc while still keeping windows 10?...
  10. How to restart explorer.exe without losing opened windows

in Windows 10 Support
    How to restart explorer.exe without losing opened windows: How can I restart explorer.exe process without losing the opened windows just like it does when I reboot my PC or simply logout. I've set the option so windows are restored when I login. I've tried the tutorial here about it but it didn't work. explorer.exe restarted but...