Windows 10: how to restore a missing file

Discus and support how to restore a missing file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my pc keep asking me about C:\System_Volume_Information\Jnt\pahasojo\bmz\explorer.exe can't found how can i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NaolMelese, Dec 7, 2021.

1. how to restore a missing file

my pc keep asking me about C:\System_Volume_Information\Jnt\pahasojo\bmz\explorer.exe can't found how can i do

:)

NaolMelese, Dec 7, 2021

2. Missing file after failed restore. Error:rtl100.bpl missing

Hi Marg,

There are several factors that can contribute to issue your facing with doing a restore for you Windows 10 computer. This could be caused by missing update components or corrupted system files. For us to resolve your concern with the programs not opening
    and just showing an error, kindly answer the questions below:

• Was the error message showing up on just a specific program you attempted to launch or is it showing up on any program that you attempted to launch?
    • Were there any error messages that showed up when you attempted to perform the restore on your computer?

As a initial recommendation, we suggest the you run a SFC Scan (System File Check). This command will scan all the protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted, changed, or damaged versions with the correct versions where possible.
    You can check this
    link
    out for the steps.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Dec 7, 2021
  3. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Dec 7, 2021
  4. how to restore a missing file

Missing Photos

Hi Tanya,

There are different ways to restore your deleted or missing files, such as restoring it from previous versions or from a backup. Since that your back up hard drive isn't working, we suggest that you restore your deleted or missing files from previous versions.
    Follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Open File Explorer.
    • Navigate to the folder that used to contain the file or folder, and then right-click on it.
    • Select Restore previous versions.
      If the folder was at the top level of a drive, for example C:\, right-click the drive, and then click on
      Restore previous versions.

To delete those duplicate photos, we suggest that you visit
    Microsoft Store
    and check for available 3rd party app for it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

how to restore a missing file

1. how to restore a missing file - Similar Threads - restore missing file

2. How I restore the files of a restored user?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How I restore the files of a restored user?: Last week an employee had their account accidentally deleted; once this was flagged to me I restored the account and the employee is able to get into their email again. Today the employee is unable to get into their "My Documents" which contains files critical to their job....
  3. how do i restore missing file vsprint8.ocx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i restore missing file vsprint8.ocx: file vsprint8.ocx missing and i need it to print reports from rezbook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-missing-file-vsprint8ocx/f16b31f4-9405-412a-97ed-177c21a59ed7
  4. how do i restore missing file vsprint8.ocx

how do i restore missing file vsprint8.ocx: file vsprint8.ocx missing and i need it to print reports from rezbook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-missing-file-vsprint8ocx/f16b31f4-9405-412a-97ed-177c21a59ed7
  5. How to Restore Missing Bluetooth Toggle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Restore Missing Bluetooth Toggle: Many have asked the same question. None of the suggestions have worked for me.Running Windows 10 Pro Build 19041.vb_release.1912006-1406Bluetooth audio cut out. Went into settings, which indicated that my earbuds were connected.Tried to disconnect buds. Failed.Tried to Remove...
  6. How to Restore Missing Bluetooth Toggle

How to Restore Missing Bluetooth Toggle: Many have asked the same question. None of the suggestions have worked for me.Running Windows 10 Pro Build 19041.vb_release.1912006-1406Bluetooth audio cut out. Went into settings, which indicated that my earbuds were connected.Tried to disconnect buds. Failed.Tried to Remove...
  7. How to Restore Missing Bluetooth Toggle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. File History Restore is Missing Many Files!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File History Restore is Missing Many Files!!!: I am running Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 5 2017 in a strictly controlled corporate environment. We've had many problems with these Surface Pro machines dying on us, and so a few months ago, I decided I wanted to protect my many important files from a hardware malfunction....
  9. Restoring missing, corrupted, and or deleted system files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restoring missing, corrupted, and or deleted system files: Do both system restore and sfc /scannow restore system files if they are missing, corrupted, and or deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-missing-corrupted-and-or-deleted-system/25512266-0d5f-46cd-97c9-1f9ee09665b1"
  10. Command for Command Prompt restoring missing file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command for Command Prompt restoring missing file: Hey i saw your post about how you can boot into Command Prompt and push to restore the file, do you have that command still??...