Windows 10: How to restore all the programs with all their data, after restarting computer, as...

Discus and support How to restore all the programs with all their data, after restarting computer, as... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Sometimes a problem has occurred in my computer by which I lost important things I was working on at that time. The problem was: that on pressing a key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by CT me, Feb 14, 2019.

1. CT me Win User

How to restore all the programs with all their data, after restarting computer, as...

Sometimes a problem has occurred in my computer by which I lost important things I was working on at that time. The problem was: that on pressing a key on the keyboard or clicking a mouse didn't fully wake up the computer. The computer was half waked, as the lights on the cabinet were turned on, but the screen didn't showed anything and maybe the light of the hard drive activity was also off. I had tried to find the cause and the solution to this problem but didn't found anything exact. So, I wanted to ask that If the computer shuts down unexpectedly or we have to restart it by pressing the power button to wake it up, then how to do a setting in windows to restore the programs, just as a browser restores the webpages?

:)

CT me, Feb 14, 2019
  2. sumasage Win User

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Feb 14, 2019
  3. MPREv Win User
    Clearing (and restoring) Private data

Hi I have some Questions about „cleaning“ up or removing personal/private data & configuration from a Windows 10 PC.

It is about a PC that should be sent to the Vendor to get repaired.
    It is not my PC but from a friend.
    Usually in such a case I would create an image from the System and reset the OS to factory settings to wipe the data/settings.
    But this time I don’t have enough space (and will not have time for it) (Don’t need suggestions for Imaging).

The normal Data (documents, pictures …) are regularly saved / backup so not needed to be saved additionally.
    The goal would be removing / backing up the personal Data (in a fast and space saving way) to have them removed and make it possible to put them back, but not deleting /removing the installed Programs, applications and Games (Win32).

From my experience with Windows 7 or Older PCs I would also:

• Browser: backup Profile and clean it (Easy to restore)
    • Mail Program: backup Profile and clean it (Easy to restore)
    • Change User password (easy to restore)

But as for Windows 10 there are some new … implications about the

• connected Microsoft account
    • and the Apps

How to deal with them?
    How to remove / disconnect them in a way I can restore afterwards again?

MPREv, Feb 14, 2019
  4. How to restore all the programs with all their data, after restarting computer, as...

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

Obviously you're looking for something besides your Xp Pro utility that does this?

thoughtdisorder, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

How to restore all the programs with all their data, after restarting computer, as...

1. How to restore all the programs with all their data, after restarting computer, as... - Similar Threads - restore programs data

2. How to delete all data on computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete all data on computer: Delete all data from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-all-data-on-computer/bbfca207-82fb-40e5-b004-3b52a19df603
  3. How to delete all data on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete all data on computer: Delete all data from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-all-data-on-computer/bbfca207-82fb-40e5-b004-3b52a19df603
  4. All the time it bans the account after restarting the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the time it bans the account after restarting the computer: On the computer, I only use YouTube and minecraft, these bans have already lasted more than 3 months every day and I don’t know what to do,...
  5. All the time it bans the account after restarting the computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All the time it bans the account after restarting the computer: On the computer, I only use YouTube and minecraft, these bans have already lasted more than 3 months every day and I don’t know what to do,...
  6. All the time it bans the account after restarting the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Are all the users logged on the computer kept after restoring?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are all the users logged on the computer kept after restoring?: I've been having some issues with my PC and restoring it and keeping the files my be my best shot, but other people use it and have their own files saved in their accounts. I don't own the administrator account and I'd like to know if all the users will still be there after...
  8. Computer is restarting all alone after Shutdown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer is restarting all alone after Shutdown: Greetings and hopefully everyone is having a good day. I have a DELL all-in-one more details about the model will be added later running Windows 10 that is connected to an Epson LQ-350 printer and a Honeywell 1470g barcode scanner through USB ports. However, after the...
  9. Delete ALL data of a program?

Delete ALL data of a program?: When I uninstall and reinstall a program on Windows 10, the program always seems to recognize my data. Is there a "secret" folder where the personal data (i.e. the remaining data) is stored? How can I uninstall/delete all data of the program? (Info: When I restart my PC,...
  10. Computer lost all settings after restart

Computer lost all settings after restart: I lost all my computer settings after restart on 16 April 2020. All updates seem to be current. The screen background was lost. I had to reset regional settings to what I had All files on desktop are lost mail settings in outlook, All historic data lost of Word docs...