Windows 10: How to restore computer prior to yesterdat?

Discus and support How to restore computer prior to yesterdat? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Have no e-mail, g==mail or facebook accts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarenWinall1, May 6, 2019.

1. How to restore computer prior to yesterdat?

Have no e-mail, g==mail or facebook accts

:)

KarenWinall1, May 6, 2019

2. System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, May 6, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

How to restore computer prior to yesterdat? [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, May 6, 2019
  4. How to restore computer prior to yesterdat?

When I power on computer, I am receiving message starting Watchdog Initilaztion

Hello,

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda?
    • If yes, What is the outcome of the above steps?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.

If doesn't help, you may update the system to the latest Windows build and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, May 6, 2019
Thema:

How to restore computer prior to yesterdat?

1. How to restore computer prior to yesterdat? - Similar Threads - restore computer prior

2. how to restore my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to restore my computer.: how do i restore my PC to an earlier date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-my-computer/cdc3b482-3ef0-4f62-8e28-6bfb14360c9e
  3. how to restore my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to restore my computer.: how do i restore my PC to an earlier date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-my-computer/cdc3b482-3ef0-4f62-8e28-6bfb14360c9e
  4. How to restore "Open With" options in Windows 11 as seen in all versions of Windows prior...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore "Open With" options in Windows 11 as seen in all versions of Windows prior...: .srt Files. .reg Files. .nfo Files. These are all ordinary text files, yet I have no option when using the "Open With" option in the right-click menu to open these files with any software capable of opening a text file. The only option I have is finding an app on the...
  5. How to Restore My Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Restore My Computer: Attempting to do the WU and my computer is now messed. Right now after a restart it takes forever and it "prepares windows" on the sign in screen and then it gives me a generic desktop, not mine. I remember having this happen before (different computer) and a restart restored...
  6. Troubleshoot: Edge failed to start and restore prior history

in Browsers and Email
    Troubleshoot: Edge failed to start and restore prior history: How do you troubleshoot: [img] and restore prior history? Code: Error7/7/2020 2:35:58 PMSideBySide33None Error7/7/2020 2:35:52 PMSideBySide33None Error7/7/2020 2:35:15 PMSideBySide33None Code: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -...
  7. Reset computer to prior date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset computer to prior date: How do I do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-computer-to-prior-date/c2c95361-adf6-4db6-8409-c95ef0ce1161
  8. Prior Restore Point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Prior Restore Point: I am wanting to take my computer back to a previous date, how can I do this? The only restore date that comes up is for today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prior-restore-point/f83e66ca-4457-468e-87f3-0659003b27a7
  9. How To Find A Restore Point Prior To Those Listed

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How To Find A Restore Point Prior To Those Listed: System Restore, under "Choose a different restore point", lists only two weeks ago as the oldest restore point .. but I want to restore to a date two months ago. How can I find restore points that are older than those listed? 116026
  10. How do I restore image on Windows 10 login prior to entering password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I restore image on Windows 10 login prior to entering password?: Hi, Since a recent windows update, when I load up Windows 10 I have an 'issue' where the screen that normally has a photo is black. Clicking or pressing to enter password then reveals the image together with the password box for logging in. I appreciate that this is...