Windows 10: How to Restore Deleted OLD User Account in Windows 10

Discus and support How to Restore Deleted OLD User Account in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I used windows 10, a Few days ago accidentally My Windows 10 crashed and I lost all My Old User Account Data! Use my Old User Account ID I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmitSharma0903, May 1, 2020.

1. How to Restore Deleted OLD User Account in Windows 10

Hello,

I used windows 10, a Few days ago accidentally My Windows 10 crashed and I lost all My Old User Account Data!

Use my Old User Account ID I Encrypt some of my File for Security reasons. After Lost Old User Account ID and Encrypt File Certificate, can't open My File now in New Windows 10 User Account. Because Those Encrypt File Need pfx Certificate/User Account ID which used for Encrypt those files!

How to Restore Deleted OLD User Account in Windows 10 [​IMG]

I used EASEUS Recovery Software to recover My PFX Certificate but I can't recover it But somehow It Recovers My OLD User Account Folder.

In that OLD User Account Recover Folder, I notice 2 things -

1. DataProtection-Keys

2. Old User Account ID Certificate Thumb

I Need My Encrypt File so badly But don't have any Idea to Restore OLD User Account from Recover DATA! Please help me to do it.

Thank You

:)

AmitSharma0903, May 1, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Look at this thread,How to Delete a User Account in Windows 10, it may help. You can try the various methods.
    Make sure you are using an administrative account when removing the account or log on using the Administrator's account.

Or, if you are patient and know what you are doing, manually remove it.

Either way, Goodluck.

95Viper, May 1, 2020
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How to Restore Deleted OLD User Account in Windows 10 :(

Zakin, May 1, 2020
  4. How to Restore Deleted OLD User Account in Windows 10

GAH! accidently deleted a user account

how do i get back a deleted user account on xp32?

i need the data at the least but the whole thing would be great.

ive tried system restore and thats not working at all.

*Mad How to Restore Deleted OLD User Account in Windows 10 :mad:

Fitseries3, May 1, 2020
Thema:

How to Restore Deleted OLD User Account in Windows 10

1. How to Restore Deleted OLD User Account in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Restore Deleted OLD

2. Restore deleted admin user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore deleted admin user account: I've somehow deleted other user accounts on my laptop running Windows 11 and my user account is no longer an administrator. I am unable to restore the deleted user account as it asks for an administrator password, but there is no administrator account now. Most of the already...
  3. hOW TO RESTORE DELETED USER ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hOW TO RESTORE DELETED USER ACCOUNT: Hello there,PLEASE HELP ME!I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY MAIN USER ACCOUNT!CAN YOU HELP ME MICROSOFT?IM CRYING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-deleted-user-account/ca8bc58f-41cd-4f6e-86aa-1ede677b2f4b
  4. hOW TO RESTORE DELETED USER ACCOUNT

hOW TO RESTORE DELETED USER ACCOUNT: Hello there,PLEASE HELP ME!I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY MAIN USER ACCOUNT!CAN YOU HELP ME MICROSOFT?IM CRYING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-deleted-user-account/ca8bc58f-41cd-4f6e-86aa-1ede677b2f4b
  5. How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10: Back in the days of Window 7 my spouse and I shared a PC. We had separate user accounts in our first names and also a shared folder called 'Public Documents'.This arrangement got transferred when we upgraded to Windows 10, though by this point we had separate PCs. I am now...
  6. How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10: Back in the days of Window 7 my spouse and I shared a PC. We had separate user accounts in our first names and also a shared folder called 'Public Documents'.This arrangement got transferred when we upgraded to Windows 10, though by this point we had separate PCs. I am now...
  7. How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10

8. How to restore old user account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to restore old user account: Hi, So i stupidly renamed my user folder name using the method that uses the registry editor then i edited the profile image path. I signed out, and when i signed back in again it was with a temporary profile. All my settings have been reset, e.g. background, i was...
  9. How to restore deleted user account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to restore deleted user account?: One of my family members deleted an important account on my PC while messing around. Fortunately, they decided to keep all the files. I am wondering how can I restore the profile to the login screen with all of the contents intact....
  10. Restore old user account

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore old user account: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and i have two accounts (administrator and local user). actually i didn't use the administrator i just created previously for some installation of application and i'm using the other one user. Today when I turn on the PC the local user was gone...