Windows 10: how to restore extract all to context menu in windows 10

Discus and support how to restore extract all to context menu in windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to restore extract all to context menu in windows 10 How is that done ? [Email Removed]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeanRosner, Jan 30, 2020.

1. how to restore extract all to context menu in windows 10

how to restore extract all to context menu in windows 10

How is that done ? [Email Removed]

:)

DeanRosner, Jan 30, 2020

2. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown how to restore extract all to context menu in windows 10 :(

ArmoredCavalry, Jan 30, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Adding Restore Backup/Restore Ownership to Windows context menu?

Hi, whilst I can't and won't attempt to speak to the format of the command you need, I'll just suggest one of many utilities you might use to add something to the context menu. Whether what you seek is feasible or meaningful, I really can't say.

how to restore extract all to context menu in windows 10 [​IMG]

dalchina, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Context menu problem

Hi,

Your concern with the context menu can be due to the configuration of your device and/or broken system files. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• The last known changes made/activities performed on your device prior to your concern.
    • If you've experienced your concern on all areas in Windows 10 where context menu is expected to be available. Examples are File Explorer and desktop icons.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In addition, we'd like to request for a screenshot of your concern with the context menu.

In the meantime, we'd recommend performing a clean boot in Windows to isolate software conflicts on your device. To do this, you can perform the steps posted on this link.
    In the clean boot environment, check if you'll be able to load the usual options for the context menu. The link will also provide steps to isolate the possible cause of the issue. Once you're done troubleshooting, check the How
    to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    section to revert your device to normal boot.

If you still experience your concern while in the clean boot environment, we'd recommend creating a new user/administrator account to isolate profile related issues. To do this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

1. how to restore extract all to context menu in windows 10 - Similar Threads - restore extract context

2. Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu: As a number of people have already pointed out the Right-click context menu now consists of a two step process. This soon gets very old and annoying.As a developer I have a lot of stuff in my context menu that I need on a daily basis. For example the entire GIT context menu...
  3. Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu: As a number of people have already pointed out the Right-click context menu now consists of a two step process. This soon gets very old and annoying.As a developer I have a lot of stuff in my context menu that I need on a daily basis. For example the entire GIT context menu...
  4. How to restore Winrar to Context Menu ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to restore Winrar to Context Menu ?: When I knew no better, I removed the Winrar entry/ies from Context Menu - and now I want them back, but no method has succeeded - most surprisingly, uninstall and then re-install with the right options ticked still fails to restore it/them. x32Win10ProV20H2...
  5. How to add Create Restore Point item to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Create Restore Point item to Context Menu in Windows 10: System Protection is a feature that allows PC users to perform a system restore where you select an earlier point in time, called a system restore point that your system reverts to, in the event your PC isn’t working well and you recently installed an app, driver, or update....
  6. How to Add or Remove Extract All from context menu for ZIP files

in Windows 10 News
    How to Add or Remove Extract All from context menu for ZIP files: [ATTACH]If you have a ZIP file in your computer and you right-click on it, it shows Extract All option to get data from inside a […] This article How to Add or Remove Extract All from context menu for ZIP files first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. "Extract All" missing from context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    "Extract All" missing from context menu: I understand that Windows 10 has a default zip file zip/unzip feature but the "Extract All" option is not on my rt. click file context menu. Is there a setting I need to find or is there a problem? 72979
  8. Add or Remove Extract All Context Menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Extract All Context Menu in Windows: How to: Add or Remove Extract All Context Menu in Windows How to Add or Remove Extract All Context Menu for ZIP Files in Windows When you right click or press and hold on a .zip file, the Extract All context menu will extract all contents in the .zip file into a new...
  9. MSI files - Add Extract All to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    MSI files - Add Extract All to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: MSI files - Add Extract All to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Extract All to Context Menu of MSI files in Windows 10 [img] Information A Microsoft Windows installer package (.msi) file is a storage file containing the instructions and data required to...
  10. Add Windows Backup and Restore context menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Windows Backup and Restore context menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Windows Backup and Restore context menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove a Windows Backup and Restore context menu in Windows 10 [img] Information The Backup and Restore (Windows 7) feature in Windows 10 will allow you to select to let Windows choose or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add extract context menu windows