Windows 10: How to restore files deleted from One Drive

Discus and support How to restore files deleted from One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I deleted some files from One Drive by mistake. I desperately need to get them back.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Harry JacobsR, Oct 31, 2020.

1. How to restore files deleted from One Drive

I deleted some files from One Drive by mistake. I desperately need to get them back.

:)

Harry JacobsR, Oct 31, 2020
  2. suraswami Win User

Deleted file restore software.

Shute I never thought about system restore. But its been more than a week now, don't know if I can go back that far. But even then will it put back user files?

suraswami, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Pinchy Win User

Oh.

So your running the backup software from the server and not the computer.

Yep I see whats happened. Just for the future (althought I am sure you wont make the same mistake again) make sure you select and option that says "if it cant find the file, DONT delete". If it doesnt have that option...switch to SynbackSE.

An FYI: difference between incremental and differential is that differential copies all new / changed files since the last full backup......incremental copies all new / changed files since the last backup no matter what it was (incremental/full/differential).

Now to get your files back:

Tried a system restore on the server?

Pinchy, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Pinchy Win User

How to restore files deleted from One Drive

I cant remember if it recovers old files OR leaves new files on the computer even after you do the restore. I havent used it in a while.

Pinchy, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

How to restore files deleted from One Drive

1. How to restore files deleted from One Drive - Similar Threads - restore files deleted

2. How to recover one drive deleted files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover one drive deleted files?: I had no ideea that MY DESKTOP was on One drive, since I think is a really dumb ideea to have that as default wthout a specific consent/confirmation and when I saw some of my files in the "One Drive" folder I deleted them, since I did not want them on "cloud", just on my...
  3. one drive files restore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    one drive files restore: My one drive files are deleted. Please help me to restore my one drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-files-restore/0848a996-bc0d-478d-91c8-3472a727fac7
  4. one drive files restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive files restore: My one drive files are deleted. Please help me to restore my one drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-files-restore/0848a996-bc0d-478d-91c8-3472a727fac7
  5. one drive files restore

6. Restore the files on one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restore the files on one drive: I moved my files from one drive to my PC drive 1 month ago. Then my PC has crashed. Can I resotre the file on onedrive? There was no file in trash box. It seems that when I moved the file from one drive, it did not go to the trash....
  7. Restore the files on one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore the files on one drive: I moved my files from one drive to my PC drive 1 month ago. Then my PC has crashed. Can I resotre the file on onedrive? There was no file in trash box. It seems that when I moved the file from one drive, it did not go to the trash....
  8. Restore the files on one drive

9. How to restore One drive

How to restore One drive: How to restore One drive on my Windows 10 laptop after accidently uninstalling it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-one-drive/8c55ae1d-072a-421c-b0bf-84e01101b81c
  10. Restoring System Image caused One Drive files to be deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring System Image caused One Drive files to be deleted: I restored my Windows 10 computer from a saved System Image. After restoring, I found many folders and files that had been added to my One Drive since the saved System Image was created were deleted. Fortunately, they were in the Recycle Bin. How should I have restored from a...