Windows 10: how to restore files from backup using using third party program

Discus and support how to restore files from backup using using third party program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have backup c ,d drive in my external hard disk . i am using window 10 1903.how to restore files from backup using using third party program.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by soni_18, Jul 19, 2019.

1. soni_18 Win User

how to restore files from backup using using third party program

i have backup c ,d drive in my external hard disk . i am using window 10 1903.how to restore files from backup using using third party program.

:)

soni_18, Jul 19, 2019
  2. sumasage Win User

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Free hard drive backup/restore program?

Obviously you're looking for something besides your Xp Pro utility that does this?

thoughtdisorder, Jul 19, 2019
  4. twilyth Win User

Backup utility

Cobian backup will do file backups locally or to ftp, with or without encryption and compression. However it doesn't do image backups, which is really what you need if want to fully restore your system.

I've used the W7 back up program and Acronis a few times to restore a system and both work great. With Acronis though, you need to burn the recovery cd they suggest FOR EACH and EVERY machine you use it on.

One problem with W7 backup is that seems to break easily. On one machine I did an upgrade re-install and the backup utility doesn't work. No luck in trouble shooting it either. So I now rely on Acronis exclusively for image backups. But I use Cobian for file backups to ftp.

twilyth, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

1. how to restore files from backup using using third party program - Similar Threads - restore files backup

2. Using Backup & Restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Backup & Restore: I want to use Backup and Restore to transfer programs and data to a new computer, but the old computer may have been hacked; is there a danger that I will bring the malware to that new computer?...
  3. Using Backup & Restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Backup & Restore: I want to use Backup and Restore to transfer programs and data to a new computer, but the old computer may have been hacked; is there a danger that I will bring the malware to that new computer?...
  4. i accidently used a third party software to unlock an important dll file....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidently used a third party software to unlock an important dll file....: i accidently used a third party software to unlock Windows.ApplicationModel.dll and now windows is just messing up and my copilot is gone , cant access settings now , not finding any sollutions on youtube, microsoft web, just tell me do i have to install windows again?i...
  5. i accidently used a third party software to unlock an important dll file....

i accidently used a third party software to unlock an important dll file....: i accidently used a third party software to unlock Windows.ApplicationModel.dll and now windows is just messing up and my copilot is gone , cant access settings now , not finding any sollutions on youtube, microsoft web, just tell me do i have to install windows again?i...
  6. Restoring latest files from Windows Backup using 'Restore Files' when original location...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring latest files from Windows Backup using 'Restore Files' when original location...: One of my drives F has failed. I have been backing up this drive using Windows backup and want to resore the latest versions to my C drive. As the F drive is no longer available it is no longer in the folder list to be backed up in Backup options. When I use 'Restore Files...
  7. Restoring latest files from Windows Backup using 'Restore Files' when original location...

Restoring latest files from Windows Backup using 'Restore Files' when original location...: One of my drives F has failed. I have been backing up this drive using Windows backup and want to resore the latest versions to my C drive. As the F drive is no longer available it is no longer in the folder list to be backed up in Backup options. When I use 'Restore Files...
  8. Restoring latest files from Windows Backup using 'Restore Files' when original location...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. restore wiped my third party programs

restore wiped my third party programs: I did a restore not realizing it would wipe out all kinds of programs and now I'm left with a list of what was deleted. Is there any way to get those programs back without reinstalling them again or am I pretty much up the creek without a paddle trying to put it nicely....
  10. Easy Guide: How to Restore a Backup Using File History

Easy Guide: How to Restore a Backup Using File History: This article shows you how restore a Backup using File History. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow from beginning to end. Note: File History,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 3rd party file recovery

2. 3rd party file backup and recovery