Windows 10: How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress - the picture thumbnail shows correct progress...

Discus and support How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress - the picture thumbnail shows correct progress... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress - the picture thumbnail shows correct progress... but for the text number instead of showing about 60% it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gemini23, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Gemini23 Win User

How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress - the picture thumbnail shows correct progress...

How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress - the picture thumbnail shows correct progress... but for the text number instead of showing about 60% it shows 1% and that is what I get when I click to start....

:)

Gemini23, Nov 9, 2021

2. How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress

I just lost all of the progress on my completed jigsaw puzzles. This is not an Xbox issue, as I don't log into Xbox. How can I restore my months of work?

Dennis Sedlack, Nov 9, 2021
  3. Magic Jigsaw puzzle progress is all gone! Can someone help me?

I worked on a puzzle on Magic Jigsaw last night for a couple hours. I had it on the expert level and made sure to click on the same level this morning to open my puzzle. When I opened it was blank and had no progress. I made sure I was logged in through
    my Facebook account as well. I have this app on my phone as well and it always saves my progress. Does anyone know what is going on?

TheAnnamal, Nov 9, 2021
  4. How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress - the picture thumbnail shows correct progress...

Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle not working on your PC. I certainly appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue by following certain troubleshooting steps.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to uninstall from Apps & feature under Windows Settings and then reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle from Microsoft Store.

Regarding, the points and the progress in the game which you will not lose during the reinstallation process. After reinstallation use the same Microsoft account you used previously for the game and all the progress and points will sync.

Also, let me point you in the right direction of support. I would suggest you to post your query on
    Microsoft Casual Games community,
    where we have expertise and support professionals to assist you with your query.

Regards.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 9, 2021
Thema:

How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress - the picture thumbnail shows correct progress...

1. How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress - the picture thumbnail shows correct progress... - Similar Threads - restore jigsaw puzzle

2. All browsers download progress not showing and File Explorer Thumbnails not showing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All browsers download progress not showing and File Explorer Thumbnails not showing.: Hi, Few months ago, I factory reset my laptop. There were some issues with the file explorer not showing the thumbnails of pictures, I watched a tons of vids to try fixing it but nothing worked. My second problem started a month ago while downloading files, pictures etc in...
  3. All browsers download progress not showing and File Explorer Thumbnails not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All browsers download progress not showing and File Explorer Thumbnails not showing.: Hi, Few months ago, I factory reset my laptop. There were some issues with the file explorer not showing the thumbnails of pictures, I watched a tons of vids to try fixing it but nothing worked. My second problem started a month ago while downloading files, pictures etc in...
  4. All browsers download progress not showing and File Explorer Thumbnails not showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. problems w desktop icons and progress in jigsaw puzzles

problems w desktop icons and progress in jigsaw puzzles: Hello,I recently moved from a desktop running Windows 10 to a Surface Pro running Window 11. I have encountered several problems.I cannot create desktop icons for frequently used apps. How do I create desktop icon shortcuts for my frequently used apps?I have played Microsoft...
  6. problems w desktop icons and progress in jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems w desktop icons and progress in jigsaw puzzles: Hello,I recently moved from a desktop running Windows 10 to a Surface Pro running Window 11. I have encountered several problems.I cannot create desktop icons for frequently used apps. How do I create desktop icon shortcuts for my frequently used apps?I have played Microsoft...
  7. How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress - the picture thumbnail shows correct progress...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress - the picture thumbnail shows correct progress...: How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress - the picture thumbnail shows correct progress... but for the text number instead of showing about 60% it shows 1% and that is what I get when I click to start.......
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw freezing, lose progress, lose bought puzzles, lose gold bars

Microsoft Jigsaw freezing, lose progress, lose bought puzzles, lose gold bars: I know that this is a common problem because it keeps coming up on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/microsoftjigsaw with many complaints from players, but no solutions from Microsoft. I use Windows 10 on a laptop that is about 4 months old. Everything is as up to...
  9. How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress

How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress: I just lost all of the progress on my completed jigsaw puzzles. This is not an Xbox issue, as I don't log into Xbox. How can I restore my months of work?...
  10. Is this Progress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is this Progress: In windows 7 I could display a map of my workgroup networked computers. Windows 10 does not give me that option. I must use Netgear Genie to do what Windows 10 should do. Is the progress? The only way that Windows 10 works is through Explorer where you can see the...