Windows 10: How to restore lost Apps, including Windows 10

Discus and support How to restore lost Apps, including Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to restore lost Apps, including Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Idonglkj, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Idonglkj Win User

How to restore lost Apps, including Windows 10

:)

Idonglkj, Jan 26, 2019

2. Lost Mail app after performing System Restore on Windows 10.

Original Title: Lost mail app

I did a system restore as I had lost my start menu..the start menu returned but the mail app disappeared. the store says it is installed so I can, reinstall it. I can,t uninstall as I have no app.. any suggestions. it doesn,t appear in the list of apps.

shulakantor, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 26, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

How to restore lost Apps, including Windows 10 [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

1. How to restore lost Apps, including Windows 10 - Similar Threads - restore lost Apps

2. How to restore Windows lost security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to restore Windows lost security: The problem happened that after I reinstalled the system, I couldn't find Windows security and lost some commonly used Windows items like Microsoft Store/Windows, Clock, Photos, Calculator, etc. Can you help me recover it again?...
  3. How to restore Windows lost security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore Windows lost security: The problem happened that after I reinstalled the system, I couldn't find Windows security and lost some commonly used Windows items like Microsoft Store/Windows, Clock, Photos, Calculator, etc. Can you help me recover it again?...
  4. How to restore Windows lost security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to restore Windows lost security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore Windows lost security: I lost Windows security after my PC was reinstalled and I lost some missing Windows items such as Microsoft Store/Windows, Clock, Photo, Calculator and others. Can you guys help me to recover it again?...
  6. How to restore mcpe lost worlds in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore mcpe lost worlds in windows 10: I was playing Minecraft world but then a call came and I had to go out, so I thought to close Minecraft for windows 10, and when I returned someone uninstalled Minecraft, and all my worlds were gone and I also have not backed up them. They were very precious to me so pls help...
  7. Windows 10 update ive lost everything including windows apps!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update ive lost everything including windows apps!: So what ever update that caused all the pain has affected my PC ive lost everything, files, destop profile and apps. I cant even get anything to come up on the start menu unless I right click it. I want to do a fresh reinstallation of windows 10 but don't have an external...
  8. Windows 10 lost and icons including Dashlane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 lost and icons including Dashlane: I turned on my laptop yesterday to find Windows 10 gone and replaced by Windows 7 and the loss of most of my files along with Dashlane. I had protection to my computer and there were no issues. I have tried everything to recover what was lost but have been unsuccessful and am...
  9. How to restore lost files and apps ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to restore lost files and apps ?: Hi everyone, I had encountered a problem which goes in as follows: > I installed a certain game which I later uninstalled. >While uninstalling the app, the windows Add or Remove programs gave me an option if whether I want to uninstall several other apps related to that...
  10. How to restore Windows 10 apps lost during reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to restore Windows 10 apps lost during reset?: I reset my computer because I was losing some features on Windows 10. After resetting I have lost most of my Microsoft apps from Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. Word is gone....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore lost apps windows 10

2. restore lost apps

3. restore lost apps on laptop

4. restore apps and files from windows 10 reset,
  5. restore pc when software is lost,
  6. how do I restore my apps that were removed from my desktop computer during my restore,
  7. restore apps after windows 10 reset,
  8. lost my Nest app during windows reset