Windows 10: HOW TO RESTORE LOST UPDATES

Discus and support HOW TO RESTORE LOST UPDATES in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HOW TO RESTORE LOST UPDATES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-lost-updates/cc91ac86-e984-4b6e-a320-3461b4a07761 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GENEWEISS, Apr 12, 2019.

1. GENEWEISS Win User

HOW TO RESTORE LOST UPDATES

:)

GENEWEISS, Apr 12, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

HOW TO RESTORE  LOST UPDATES [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Apr 12, 2019
  3. gabbydgar Win User
    Folder in Favorites lost

Had a folder in IE favorites named xxxxx favorites with many items in it. Don't know what I may have done but it is gone from the list. When I try to create a new folder it tells me that there is one already there, but it is not. Any suggestion where I might find the lost folder or how to restore it.

gabbydgar, Apr 12, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond HOW TO RESTORE  LOST UPDATES :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

1. HOW TO RESTORE LOST UPDATES - Similar Threads - RESTORE LOST UPDATES

2. How can I restore a lost folder containing lost pictures?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore a lost folder containing lost pictures?: So, I was cleaning out my computer to make more storage space for it, and I accidentally deleted a folder containing pictures from a digital camera that I currently own. They were pictures from a Canon PowerShot A95 Camera, which I know is an older camera, but I was still...
  3. How to restore Windows lost security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to restore Windows lost security: The problem happened that after I reinstalled the system, I couldn't find Windows security and lost some commonly used Windows items like Microsoft Store/Windows, Clock, Photos, Calculator, etc. Can you help me recover it again?...
  4. How to restore Windows lost security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore Windows lost security: The problem happened that after I reinstalled the system, I couldn't find Windows security and lost some commonly used Windows items like Microsoft Store/Windows, Clock, Photos, Calculator, etc. Can you help me recover it again?...
  5. How to restore Windows lost security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to restore Windows lost security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore Windows lost security: I lost Windows security after my PC was reinstalled and I lost some missing Windows items such as Microsoft Store/Windows, Clock, Photo, Calculator and others. Can you guys help me to recover it again?...
  7. Installed update lost after system restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed update lost after system restore: I installed a cumulative windows 10 update KB5001391 and after 2 days i restored my system to a previous restore point and now the installed update is gone. However the same update is available for downloading in windows update tab in settings but when i try to install the...
  8. How to restore lost files and apps ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to restore lost files and apps ?: Hi everyone, I had encountered a problem which goes in as follows: > I installed a certain game which I later uninstalled. >While uninstalling the app, the windows Add or Remove programs gave me an option if whether I want to uninstall several other apps related to that...
  9. How to restore work in a file that was lost?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to restore work in a file that was lost?: Using Microsoft Word 2010. Typing two hours. Screen turns white and message says something like Word is not responding. Lost two hours of work. How to restore file? When reopening file version without most recent work is not there. I "saved" every step of the way....
  10. Lost Restore Point

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Lost Restore Point: How can recover my last restore point that got pushed out of the way? 87448