Windows 10: How to restore mcpe lost worlds in windows 10

Discus and support How to restore mcpe lost worlds in windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was playing Minecraft world but then a call came and I had to go out, so I thought to close Minecraft for windows 10, and when I returned someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HarshitShah1, Mar 28, 2021.

1. How to restore mcpe lost worlds in windows 10

I was playing Minecraft world but then a call came and I had to go out, so I thought to close Minecraft for windows 10, and when I returned someone uninstalled Minecraft, and all my worlds were gone and I also have not backed up them. They were very precious to me so pls help me how can I restore them!NOTE:THIS IS FOR MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS 10 AND NOT JAVA EDITION OR OTHER VERSION OF MINECRAFT

:)

HarshitShah1, Mar 28, 2021

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Mar 28, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

How to restore mcpe lost worlds in windows 10 [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How to restore mcpe lost worlds in windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

How to restore mcpe lost worlds in windows 10

1. How to restore mcpe lost worlds in windows 10 - Similar Threads - restore mcpe lost

2. Server not joining in mcpe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server not joining in mcpe: I can't join a server in Minecraft PE since I updated the game pls help to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-not-joining-in-mcpe/044eadd1-e7ca-4058-aba7-a290ecf93f65
  3. Optifine for MCPE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Optifine for MCPE: Anyone tried Optifine by Phantom RK for MCPE yet? It always blocked by my web brower when download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/optifine-for-mcpe/38184b6d-0f51-424a-9987-879505858936
  4. My MCPE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MCPE: My MCPE on android won't me log in I have a Microsoft account and an Xbox account but it still won't let me log in I tried uninstalling and reinstalling still doesn't work, tried restarting my phone didn't work. After I press sign-in on the main menu it takes me to the "let's...
  5. Minecraft Lost Worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Lost Worlds.: Hello, Earlier today I logged into my minecraft world only to find out that my friend couldnt join. They had been having trouble joining the night before but upon looking for an answer, the only answer I could find was to uninstall and reinstall my minecraft windows 10...
  6. How to restore the world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore the world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: I was playing and suddenly a blue screen appeared. when the computer turned on my world was gone. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-the-world-in-minecraft-windows-10/56adc919-dd90-4431-99e2-ae5019e49f16
  7. Minecraft Windows 10-Lost Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10-Lost Worlds: A few days ago I had to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft to fix a bug in my computer. When I opened it back up, my worlds were gone. I opened up to the file \AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds, where I'd...
  8. Lost my minecarft windows 10 world

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost my minecarft windows 10 world: Hey all As the title says i have lost my world and have no way to recover this, this all happend because my game was not lauching so i looked for answer and decided to reset the game (i dint think the world was gonna get deleted) now i lost my world which me and some friends...
  9. Restore Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds: Dear Community, I had to reset my laptop (in settings) due to Internet issues and was supposed to keep all my personal files alone, but it deleted my Minecraft worlds, which had a lot of progress. Is there any way to restore the worlds? Thanks!...
  10. Lost minecraft worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost minecraft worlds.: [ATTACH]I was playing Minecraft windows 10 edition (the one from the Microsoft store) in the new beta and I wanted to opt out so I looked on the insider hub on what to do and it said to uninstall and reinstall the game. So I did but when I returned to the game all my worlds...