Windows 10: How to Restore Microsoft Money2000 Data in Windows 10 OS

Discus and support How to Restore Microsoft Money2000 Data in Windows 10 OS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been working for years with Microsoft Money2000 in a Windows XP computer. But now I'm selling the XP computer and bought a Win 10 computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by newkaiser2012, Oct 10, 2020.

1. How to Restore Microsoft Money2000 Data in Windows 10 OS

I have been working for years with Microsoft Money2000 in a Windows XP computer.

But now I'm selling the XP computer and bought a Win 10 computer.

I have the Original MS Money2000 CD.

While I back up the data in pendrive in the XP Machine and restore in the new Win10 Machine, it displays "it could not restore"

Does any one have an idea to solve this problem?

:)

newkaiser2012, Oct 10, 2020

2. Microsoft to Introduce Telemetry Data Viewer for Windows

Remember all that talk and noise regarding Microsoft's "automagical" telemetry data collection, and how that spurred the company to create a "telemetry-less" version of its Windows 10 operating system for the Chinese market? It seems Microsoft is keen to keep giving users more information on exactly what information is gathered and when - slowly but assuredly striving for greater transparency, and looking to garner increased trust from consumers and enterprises alike.

The much awaited capability is being baked in to the next major Windows 10 release, and Microsoft is giving Windows Insiders an early preview of the Windows Diagnostic Data Viewer utility. Adding to this new utility are some changes to the Microsoft Privacy Dashboard that will enable users to see and manage more data associated with their Microsoft accounts. Available to everyone in the Microsoft Store, the Diagnostic Data Viewer is separate from the Microsoft Privacy Dashboard, and "allows you to see, search, and take action with your diagnostic data." It's not clear yet what sort of telemetry features users will be able to stop Microsoft from collecting, if any. However, at least now you'll be able to look at exactly which processes and services are collecting data form your system. The diagnostic data that will be viewable in the new utility follows.

How to Restore Microsoft Money2000 Data in Windows 10 OS yDvisPRlBWJ8AKA6_thm.jpg

• Common Data, like the Operating System's name, the Version, Device ID, Device Class, Diagnostic level selection and so on.
    • Device Connectivity and Configuration such as device properties and capabilities, preferences and settings, peripherals, and device network information.
    • Product and Service Performance data that show device health, performance and reliability data, movie consumption functionality on the device and device file queries. It's important to note that this functionality is not intended to capture user viewing or, listening habits.
    • Product and Service Usage data includes details about the usage of the device, operating system, applications, and services.
    • Software Setup and Inventory such as installed applications and install history, device update information.
    Microsoft Privacy Dashboard
    Updates to the Microsoft Privacy Dashboard include a new Activity History page, which aims to provide a clear and easy to navigate way to see the data that is saved with users' Microsoft accounts. The Microsoft Privacy Dashboard further allows users to manage their data and change what data is collected by adjusting the privacy settings on their devices or browser at any time.

In the coming months, Microsoft will keep the slow roll-out of additional features that will allow users to:
    • View and manage media consumption data, as well as product and service activity on the Activity History page
    • Export for any of the data you see on the dashboard
    • Delete specific items to allow for greater individual control

Raevenlord, Oct 10, 2020
  3. MPREv Win User
    Clearing (and restoring) Private data

Hi I have some Questions about „cleaning“ up or removing personal/private data & configuration from a Windows 10 PC.

It is about a PC that should be sent to the Vendor to get repaired.
    It is not my PC but from a friend.
    Usually in such a case I would create an image from the System and reset the OS to factory settings to wipe the data/settings.
    But this time I don’t have enough space (and will not have time for it) (Don’t need suggestions for Imaging).

The normal Data (documents, pictures …) are regularly saved / backup so not needed to be saved additionally.
    The goal would be removing / backing up the personal Data (in a fast and space saving way) to have them removed and make it possible to put them back, but not deleting /removing the installed Programs, applications and Games (Win32).

From my experience with Windows 7 or Older PCs I would also:

• Browser: backup Profile and clean it (Easy to restore)
    • Mail Program: backup Profile and clean it (Easy to restore)
    • Change User password (easy to restore)

But as for Windows 10 there are some new … implications about the

• connected Microsoft account
    • and the Apps

How to deal with them?
    How to remove / disconnect them in a way I can restore afterwards again?

MPREv, Oct 10, 2020
  4. How to Restore Microsoft Money2000 Data in Windows 10 OS

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

How to Restore Microsoft Money2000 Data in Windows 10 OS

1. How to Restore Microsoft Money2000 Data in Windows 10 OS - Similar Threads - Restore Microsoft Money2000

2. Restore Windows data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Windows data: so I bought this laptop with windows 11 pre-installed, and I want to downgrade it to windows 10 for performance options, but I have the anti-virus norton and I want to know how to transfer that data to windows 10, but I just want to know how to generally just transfer your...
  3. Restore Windows data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore Windows data: so I bought this laptop with windows 11 pre-installed, and I want to downgrade it to windows 10 for performance options, but I have the anti-virus norton and I want to know how to transfer that data to windows 10, but I just want to know how to generally just transfer your...
  4. Restore data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore data: Hi, someone completed a factory reset on my business computer in error. I seem to have lost all my data and files. I really need to get everything back to how it was prior to the factory reset. Windows is in the process of resintalling. Is there anyway I can do this? If so,...
  5. Restore data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore data: Hi, someone completed a factory reset on my business computer in error. I seem to have lost all my data and files. I really need to get everything back to how it was prior to the factory reset. Windows is in the process of resintalling. Is there anyway I can do this? If so,...
  6. Restore data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Is Windows 10 Not Microsoft's OS ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 10 Not Microsoft's OS ?: I think, Windows 10 is the good os in the world and most of poeple looking for new features. So, We need Updates to Windows 10 like tabbed file explorer, dark task manager.. please microsoft, we are waiting....https://aka.ms/AAj149z...
  8. Windows 10 System Restore and Data Partition

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows 10 System Restore and Data Partition: Firstly, I know System Restore is not terribly reliable, but it has worked well for me (mostly) in the past and so it's often my first resort when weird things happen. That being said, I do make regular images and clones with Macrium Reflect to disks in several USB enclosures...
  9. Data restoring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data restoring: Can i restore my data after a boot error code 0xc000014c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-restoring/dab64e91-675b-4ed6-a0e1-2a1032e3a5af
  10. How is Macrium restore used on pc with an SSD for OS and hdd for data

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How is Macrium restore used on pc with an SSD for OS and hdd for data: I have a laptop that has an SSD for its OS and program file and a second hdd for data I have made a cloned backup image of my laptop If one of my laptops drives should happen to fail how would I restore the drive that failed using the cloned image? 105678