Windows 10: How to Restore Microsoft Store

Discus and support How to Restore Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi! I did something to my computer. I was going to delete the bloatware installed on my computer so I used a debloater tool which showed a bunch of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Chunky Grumpy, Jul 23, 2020.

1. How to Restore Microsoft Store

Hi! I did something to my computer. I was going to delete the bloatware installed on my computer so I used a debloater tool which showed a bunch of stuff in my Powershell. Then poof, all of the bloatware are removed. But I don't know what happened but the Microsoft store and the essential Windows apps are also gone Calculator, Alarms, Calendar, etc.

:)

Chunky Grumpy, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Vijay Win User

Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 30, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

How to Restore Microsoft Store

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

How to Restore Microsoft Store

1. How to Restore Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Restore Microsoft Store

2. How do I restore Microsoft Store/WindowsApps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore Microsoft Store/WindowsApps?: Pertinent computer info:Device name Denver Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable Device ID 66049179-4A7A-4D43-979A-587995C5B0C7 Product ID 00325-96108-90623-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  3. How do I restore Microsoft Store/WindowsApps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore Microsoft Store/WindowsApps?: Pertinent computer info:Device name Denver Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable Device ID 66049179-4A7A-4D43-979A-587995C5B0C7 Product ID 00325-96108-90623-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  4. How do I restore Microsoft Store/WindowsApps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. restore Microsoft™ store

restore Microsoft™ store: helloafter An event that I can not explain,some files on my computer were deleted and I was lucky, I canceled it.but after that event somethings like Microsoft™ Store or Microsoft™ edge or peoples or Xbox™ is deleted from my pc and the microsoft store web can not install an...
  6. How to restore microsoft app store

How to restore microsoft app store: I was following advise and accidentally deleted my Microsoft App store - my apps are there but theyre grey and I cant open them or use them or restore them - please help...
  7. Can't Reinstall/Restore Microsoft Store

Can't Reinstall/Restore Microsoft Store: Hello. I can't seem to reinstall windows store. I've tried the commands on powershell (a couple) and 2 o 3 more solutions that I found online but none of them worked. Should note that I once used a debloater but I have restored windows since then, I don't know if that could...
  8. Microsoft store restore purchase

Microsoft store restore purchase: i redeemed a code for a game a long time ago and recently i have re-installed windows on my computer. when i go to the microsoft store it says i have to buy or redeem a code again. how do i get it back?...
  9. how do i restore "microsoft store" in start menu?

how do i restore "microsoft store" in start menu?: as seen in this image, start menu is missing., this after i fixed another user acct corruption earlier.*Confused*Tongue [img] 80167
  10. How to restore Windows Store?

How to restore Windows Store?: The Store tile in Start is today blacked out, as are several important apps such as Mail, News and others. None of them launch and with Store unavailable I cannot try re-installing them. How do I restore the Store? I have some Restore Points which I can try eventually, if...