Windows 10: How to restore missing or deleted Services in Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to restore missing or deleted Services in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Due to one reason or the other, you may notice one or more Services is deleted in the Services Manager on your Windows 11 or Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 11, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to restore missing or deleted Services in Windows 11/10

How to restore missing or deleted Services in Windows 11/10 Restore-missing-or-deleted-Services.jpg
    Due to one reason or the other, you may notice one or more Services is deleted in the Services Manager on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer. In this post, we will present the various methods or suggestions you can try to successfully restore missing or deleted Services in Windows 11/10. Restore missing or deleted […]

This article How to restore missing or deleted Services in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 11, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 11, 2022
  3. denmarfl Win User
    Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Jan 11, 2022
  4. jellyroll Win User

How to delete inactive System Image Restore Points in System Restore

Windows 10 64-bit.
    When I click "show more restore points" in System Restore I see a bunch of old "system image restore points" that were deleted in past and do not correspond to any currently active restore points. Clicking any of these old restore points, I simply get an error message saying they could not be found, and to select another restore point instead.I would like to delete these restore points listings but have been unable to do so.
    So far, I have tried steps mentioned below without any luck :

Disk Cleanup through (CHow to restore missing or deleted Services in Windows 11/10 :) Properties
    Disable System Protection (OFF and ON) in System Protection for OS (CHow to restore missing or deleted Services in Windows 11/10 :)
    Disk Space Usage to minimum (slider button all the way to the left then 'Delete all restore points for this drive'),
    Delete all shown Restore points in CCleaner (the problem ones do not show here),
    Reset Windows Backup to Default in Windows 10 with 'Reset_Windows_Backup.bat' utility.

Any suggestions highly welcome.

jellyroll, Jan 11, 2022
Thema:

1. How to restore missing or deleted Services in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - restore missing deleted

2. how to individualy delete restore points in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to individualy delete restore points in windows 11: i dont know how to individualy delete restor points on win 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-individualy-delete-restore-points-in/e5fe15e5-aba2-43da-b866-ee0eb175c3e8
  3. how to individualy delete restore points in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to individualy delete restore points in windows 11: i dont know how to individualy delete restor points on win 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-individualy-delete-restore-points-in/e5fe15e5-aba2-43da-b866-ee0eb175c3e8
  4. restore deleted videos windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore deleted videos windows 11: I accidentally deleted 29 videos connected to clipchamp . I was trying to cancel clipchamp and my first offer was to delete it. So I did, but it deleted all files connected to Microsoft as of last 2 months....
  5. restore deleted videos windows 11

restore deleted videos windows 11: I accidentally deleted 29 videos connected to clipchamp . I was trying to cancel clipchamp and my first offer was to delete it. So I did, but it deleted all files connected to Microsoft as of last 2 months....
  6. how to restore a deleted file in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to restore a deleted file in windows 10: I accidently deleted files from think or swim platform, is there a way to restore them again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-a-deleted-file-in-windows-10/6c50bac5-b178-4430-bcfe-d639b99f7d3a
  7. how to restore a deleted file in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to restore a deleted file in windows 10: I accidently deleted files from think or swim platform, is there a way to restore them again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-a-deleted-file-in-windows-10/6c50bac5-b178-4430-bcfe-d639b99f7d3a
  8. how to restore a deleted file in windows 10

9. Sleep option missing in Windows 11/10; How to restore it?

in Windows 10 News
    Sleep option missing in Windows 11/10; How to restore it?: [IMG]When we don’t want to shut down our system because we are leaving the system for a short period, in that case, the best option is to use put your computer to Sleep. However, the Sleep option is missing for some users on their Windows 11/10 computers and if you are one of...
  10. How to delete Interactive Services in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete Interactive Services in Windows 10?: How to delete Interactive Services in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-interactive-services-in-windows-10/df564476-05bd-4949-806e-ec115b382774