Windows 10: how to restore my game after reinstalling windows?

Discus and support how to restore my game after reinstalling windows? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to restore my game (Windows Store game) and Apps after reinstalling windows? my game in D:/ My Windows Store Game: Forza Horizon 4 Another C:/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MrFatoni, Mar 13, 2019.

1. MrFatoni Win User

how to restore my game after reinstalling windows?

how to restore my game (Windows Store game) and Apps after reinstalling windows?
    my game in D:/

My Windows Store Game: Forza Horizon 4
    Another C:/ Game: GTA V, Apex Legends, and other

:)

MrFatoni, Mar 13, 2019

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Mar 13, 2019
  3. I can't reinstall my previously installed games!!!

Hi Fahd,

It appears that you're having an issue installing your previous games after reinstalling Windows 10. We would like to know if it is only happening when you're installing your games or is it also happening when you're installing an app from Microsoft Store.

Meanwhile, we suggest clearing Windows Store's cache by performing these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Justine Pel, Mar 13, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

how to restore my game after reinstalling windows? [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

1. how to restore my game after reinstalling windows? - Similar Threads - restore game reinstalling

2. No games start after Windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No games start after Windows reinstall: I had to reinstall all of Windows recently and now I've noticed that essentially none of the games I have are launching. They go through their launchers and I can click different options but once I hit play the game just stops. No crash or anything, it just disappears. I did...
  3. Uninstall and restore it after reinstalling Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall and restore it after reinstalling Windows.: This is a new topic, as the previous one was not answered.I have a question about regedit and uninstall. It has the following path: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\". So, does it make sense to export the entire Unistall...
  4. Uninstall and restore it after reinstalling Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall and restore it after reinstalling Windows.: This is a new topic, as the previous one was not answered.I have a question about regedit and uninstall. It has the following path: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\". So, does it make sense to export the entire Unistall...
  5. Uninstall and restore it after reinstalling Windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. file restore after reinstallation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file restore after reinstallation of windows 10: I recently downgraded an unintentional windows 11 download back down to windows 10. I used backblaze to back up my files. Maybe I regret that now. I cannot find anything local from my mongodb files. This was unanticipated. I doubt there is but, does anyone know of any restore...
  7. file restore after reinstallation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file restore after reinstallation of windows 10: I recently downgraded an unintentional windows 11 download back down to windows 10. I used backblaze to back up my files. Maybe I regret that now. I cannot find anything local from my mongodb files. This was unanticipated. I doubt there is but, does anyone know of any restore...
  8. file restore after reinstallation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. System restore after reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System restore after reinstalling Windows: I ran into a BSOD after trying to verify all my drivers, causing my pc to run into the driver verifier detected violation blue screen. I'm trying to complete a system restore because I really don't want to lose everything. I've forgotten the admin password, and it isn't...
  10. Perf in games after windows reinstalling.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Perf in games after windows reinstalling.: [ATTACH] Hey guys, does anyone know, why I'm receiving 60-70 fps without vsync and 120 with after Win 2004 reinstalling.Also booting games up now slower (for 10-15 secs) that earlier. Also I'm receiving such fixed screen for 10-15 secs....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Recovering my Township game after reinstalling on a Windows Phone

2. reinstalling a disk game after restoring computer

3. restore my games i lost 5 days ago