Windows 10: How to restore old context windows explorer right click menu

Discus and support How to restore old context windows explorer right click menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys,.I am currently using windows 11 at home. I have 7Zip installed and use it very often.On old windows 10 using a right click at windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fábio Radichi Belotto, Dec 15, 2021.

1. How to restore old context windows explorer right click menu

Hello guys,.I am currently using windows 11 at home. I have 7Zip installed and use it very often.On old windows 10 using a right click at windows explorer I could see the 7Zip menu. On windows 11 it shows a new context menu but does not offer the 7Zip,So, I would like to disable the new menu and keeps the old one.How do I do it?

:)

Fábio Radichi Belotto, Dec 15, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Clasurol Win User
    Restore "Explore" Item in Context Menus?

Windows 7 saw the removal of the "Explore" item in the context menus. I know why, it was redundant, but I still would like to restore it.

Here's the Recycle Bin context menu in Windows 2000:

How to restore old context windows explorer right click menu 2sDNrz4.png

And the same context menu in W10 after a bit of editing:

How to restore old context windows explorer right click menu tKR4WoC.png

So, any tips on how to restore that option? Advice? Suggestions? I'd really like to find out to do it, and I would appreciate any input.

Cheers. *Smile

Clasurol, Dec 15, 2021
  4. How to restore old context windows explorer right click menu

Right click context menu for explorer

Hello
    Thanks, yes tried reinstalling VLC, will download the program you mentioned....
    Just found by chance that Ccleaner now has a context menu facility to delete or disable them found VLC listed for folders, but was disabled....so just re-enabled it...now ok.....strange huh !!!!

How to restore old context windows explorer right click menu [​IMG]

reddwarf4ever, Dec 15, 2021
Thema:

How to restore old context windows explorer right click menu

1. How to restore old context windows explorer right click menu - Similar Threads - restore old context

2. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  3. restore long right click context menu not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore long right click context menu not working: Windows 11: I have changed the registry as described here https://www.wintips.org/how-to-restore-right-click-context-menu-in-windows-11/with the intention of restoring the traditional long context menus. Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\CLSID\...
  4. restore long right click context menu not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restore long right click context menu not working: Windows 11: I have changed the registry as described here https://www.wintips.org/how-to-restore-right-click-context-menu-in-windows-11/with the intention of restoring the traditional long context menus. Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\CLSID\...
  5. How to restore old context windows explorer right click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore old context windows explorer right click menu: Hello guys,.I am currently using windows 11 at home. I have 7Zip installed and use it very often.On old windows 10 using a right click at windows explorer I could see the 7Zip menu. On windows 11 it shows a new context menu but does not offer the 7Zip,So, I would like to...
  6. Right Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click Context Menu: Is there a way to edit it? Mine has things I don't need. Also, is there a way to add things too? And if can't edit. just rearrange the order of the actions. Win10 Pro submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments]...
  7. Right Click Context menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Context menu.: How can I change the size of the right click context menu? And can somebody tell me why the context menu changes its size automatically. Right now its showing like thispicture attached, earlier the width was less. [IMG]...
  8. RE: Windows Explorer Context Menu - Right Click

in Windows 10 Customization
    RE: Windows Explorer Context Menu - Right Click: Good evening, After an update this week, the context menu that shows up when I right click on files and directories in Windows Explorer does not show what menu item is not being highlighted on my external monitors It does appear on the laptop itself - though I believe that...
  9. Right-click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click Context Menu: I click on ads on some websites and gadgets to give revenue to the service provider. Generally, I want to right-click, then click on 'Open Link in New Tab'. More and more, right-clicking is acting like left-clicking and taking me to the ad site in the current tab or doing...
  10. Right click context menu for explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click context menu for explorer: Trying to create a Right click context menu for explorer. I used to be able to launch VLC mediaplayer by right clicking on a Video_ts folder and chose play with VLC, seems to have gone for some reason...tried a few programs to help me with this but no luck yet....just tried...