Windows 10: How to restore OneDrive in Windows10?

Discus and support How to restore OneDrive in Windows10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; need advice to restore OneDrive access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DouglasAK_639, Aug 25, 2020.

1. How to restore OneDrive in Windows10?

need advice to restore OneDrive access

:)

DouglasAK_639, Aug 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Tom Kunzo Win User
    System Restore & Backup For Windows10

What I mean is that in Windows7 there is a facility for auto-backup at certain dates (especially when Windows performs an update) from where one can restore the system to an earlier and trouble free state.

I noticed that there is no such auto system in Windows10.

Thank you.

Regards,

Tom Kunzo, Aug 25, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

How to restore OneDrive in Windows10?

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

How to restore OneDrive in Windows10? [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

How to restore OneDrive in Windows10?

1. How to restore OneDrive in Windows10? - Similar Threads - restore OneDrive Windows10

2. OneDrive Restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Restore: This is a hypothetical question. Assume I have been using OneDrive to backup Documents folder, Photos, and Desktop folder. I have been making a full image backup of my computer drives using a different program Acronis backup. I have to restore the full image backup to my...
  3. OneDrive Restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Restore: This is a hypothetical question. Assume I have been using OneDrive to backup Documents folder, Photos, and Desktop folder. I have been making a full image backup of my computer drives using a different program Acronis backup. I have to restore the full image backup to my...
  4. How to restore sound on a windows10 recording?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore sound on a windows10 recording?: Hello, I recorded something and after viewing that recording, I noticed that it has no sound. There was no problem with the audio, because I used this option for a while and it went well. Last time I used it was last week and everything went well. Earlier this week monday,...
  5. OneDrive on Windows10 PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive on Windows10 PC: I cannot see the Onedrive icon in the settings menu of the taskbar. When I select choose what appears on the taskbar, OneDrive does not appear in the list. It useed to, but is missing. Therefore I cannot complete the 'getting missing Onedrive icon' back again. If it's not...
  6. Windows10 desktop & Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows10 desktop & Onedrive: Sorry in advance for my ignorance, when amending an excel or word document on my windows10 desktop pc should this automatically synch with the onedrive document accessed from my onedrive app on my iPhone?...
  7. restore in windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restore in windows10: Should I stay near by my computer all the time that takes to restore because whenever I left it and come back I find it shutdown then I have to restore the whole process again....
  8. How do I restore thumbnails in Windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I restore thumbnails in Windows10: How do I restore thumbnails in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-thumbnails-in-windows10/e7de216b-8b14-4af1-a88a-f429ab13bc30
  9. Restoring Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    Restoring Windows10: Hi, I'm new here and I hope I have this question in the correct area. First off. I have 2 windows 10 in my house. one is almost 4 yrs old and the other is a week old. The newer win10 had some serious issues and Windows10 itself need to be reinstalled. We recently had a...
  10. Windows10 reinstall or restore or...?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 reinstall or restore or...?: Hey guys. New to the forums. I have a dell inspiron 7000 series with windows 10 home. Any dell I've ever owned has always had a bad install of windows. I used to tech on windows 7 down to windows 95, but have very little experience with 10 since I left the field. I used to...