Windows 10: How to restore password to Microsoft account

Discus and support How to restore password to Microsoft account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I was buying my laptop, a manager created an account for me. I don’t remember a password and an email address that was used.I don’t have an... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KimTS1, May 1, 2020.

1. KimTS1 Win User

How to restore password to Microsoft account

When I was buying my laptop, a manager created an account for me. I don’t remember a password and an email address that was used.I don’t have an installation flesh drive or disk. Help me to restore a password

:)

KimTS1, May 1, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 1, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 1, 2020
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, May 1, 2020
Thema:

1. How to restore password to Microsoft account - Similar Threads - restore password Microsoft

2. How do I reset the System Restore account password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset the System Restore account password?: I got my computer messed up and unable to boot to a login. So I restarted holding the shift key to get to the options where I could do a system restore. However, the system restore, and all other choices, ask to select an account before continuing. I select my account, the...
  3. How do I reset the System Restore account password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset the System Restore account password?: I got my computer messed up and unable to boot to a login. So I restarted holding the shift key to get to the options where I could do a system restore. However, the system restore, and all other choices, ask to select an account before continuing. I select my account, the...
  4. How do I reset the System Restore account password?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to delete microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete microsoft account password: Dont know how to delete my microsoft account password on the microsoft account website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-microsoft-account-password/099b56e5-e303-4c1f-bdff-e8b2d9c3ea1b
  6. how to delete microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to delete microsoft account password: Dont know how to delete my microsoft account password on the microsoft account website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-microsoft-account-password/099b56e5-e303-4c1f-bdff-e8b2d9c3ea1b
  7. Microsoft Account Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Account Password: This is a VERY detailed version of my question, a simplified version will be below this1. I made a microsoft account using my secondary email2. I used my microsoft accounts in various places, including this device, for sign in features, etc.3. Because of some difficulties, my...
  8. Password to Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password to Microsoft account: After having my computer serviced, I decided to change the password to log in. I wonder if I have to change the password on email @outlook.com or on the computer. And one more question, if I change the password online in the email, will it be a new Windows password?...
  9. How to restore a forgotten password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to restore a forgotten password: How do you create the special file to restore a forgotten password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-a-forgotten-password/7cdc2807-6f28-49c6-a5e3-d270c2bfeb4b
  10. Microsoft Account Password

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account Password: Is there a way to force an user to change their Microsoft Account password at next logon? 98260

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant remember microsoft account password