Windows 10: How to restore photos on my phone deleted from the link to windows app on pc?

Discus and support How to restore photos on my phone deleted from the link to windows app on pc? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some of my photos got deleted by the phone link on my pc i tried to store them on my android phone but i couldn't find them in the gallery trash or my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Noura Mohamed Abdelkhalek, Jun 9, 2023.

1. How to restore photos on my phone deleted from the link to windows app on pc?

Some of my photos got deleted by the phone link on my pc i tried to store them on my android phone but i couldn't find them in the gallery trash or my back ups or the files. How to restore them please?

:)

Noura Mohamed Abdelkhalek, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Your Phone App - Link to Windows not working

Has anyone found the secret to getting the Your Phone - Link to Windows App working correctly?
    Looking at the number of posts in other forums saying they have problems there is clearly a major issue with this App. It's a pity because it used to work quite well before recent Windows updates.
    Basically my phone (Samsung A515) will connect to Your Phone on my PC and I can see the headers of Notifications on my PC. If I try to read Messages or access Photos or open Desktop Apps it says I need permissions and asks me to click on a link to send a permission request to my phone. It never arrives. I don't see any permission request. Also it doesn't say what permissions are missing nor how to enable them.
    The response from MS is always to ensure that your phone and PC Apps are at the latest version (they are). I suspect there is a major bug in this App, yet others seem to suggest that it does work. Hopelessly confused.
    Winver: 21H1 19043 1237.

Colonel Stack, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Paulo GM Win User

How to restore photos on my phone deleted from the link to windows app on pc?

Deleting messages from PC Phone Link App

Hi Sdrum, I am Paulo and I'd like to help.

Unfortunately, there's no way to delete a message from the Phone Link app yet. I believe the intention of having the messages in Phone Link is to view and reply quickly using the PC but they haven't included yet the deletion of SMS.

I suggest you submit this feedback in Phone Link's settings > Feedback & Community.

If you have a Samsung device, you can open the messaging app thru Apps in Phone Link to fully access your device.

For List of Supported devices

https://support.microsoft.com/topic/cb044172-87...

Paulo GM, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

How to restore photos on my phone deleted from the link to windows app on pc?

1. How to restore photos on my phone deleted from the link to windows app on pc? - Similar Threads - restore photos phone

2. Photos deleted on my phone are still available through Phone link

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos deleted on my phone are still available through Phone link: Hi,I'm under Windows 10 and use the latest version of Phone Link with my Samsung S21.I have deleted several pictures from my phone. But I can still see them thru phone link. If I try to delete them from phone link, the picture gets blur a while, I have a message under the...
  3. Photos deleted on my phone are still available through Phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos deleted on my phone are still available through Phone link: Hi,I'm under Windows 10 and use the latest version of Phone Link with my Samsung S21.I have deleted several pictures from my phone. But I can still see them thru phone link. If I try to delete them from phone link, the picture gets blur a while, I have a message under the...
  4. How to restore photos on my phone deleted from the link to windows app on pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore photos on my phone deleted from the link to windows app on pc?: Some of my photos got deleted by the phone link on my pc i tried to store them on my android phone but i couldn't find them in the gallery trash or my back ups or the files. How to restore them please?...
  5. Phone Link App -- Can't attach a photo from my Win.11 PC to a Phone Link Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App -- Can't attach a photo from my Win.11 PC to a Phone Link Message: Via the Phone Link App Version: 1.22112.142.0, I previously could use the "Attach Image" icon to "Browse" my PC to find a photo and then attach it. When I now select a photo, nothing happens/appears on the Phone Link Messaging screen. NOTE: In the Apps settings, I have the:...
  6. Phone Link App -- Can't attach a photo from my Win.11 PC to a Phone Link Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link App -- Can't attach a photo from my Win.11 PC to a Phone Link Message: Via the Phone Link App Version: 1.22112.142.0, I previously could use the "Attach Image" icon to "Browse" my PC to find a photo and then attach it. When I now select a photo, nothing happens/appears on the Phone Link Messaging screen. NOTE: In the Apps settings, I have the:...
  7. Deleting messages from PC Phone Link App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting messages from PC Phone Link App: I can display the messages from my phone on my PC phone link app. I can't see any way to delete a message from that app. Where is the delete button?...
  8. Deleting messages from PC Phone Link App

Deleting messages from PC Phone Link App: I can display the messages from my phone on my PC phone link app. I can't see any way to delete a message from that app. Where is the delete button?...
  9. Recovering lost photos from the 'Phone Link' app?

Recovering lost photos from the 'Phone Link' app?: Hello, I recently lost my phone, and regrettably, didn't have many of my newer photos backed up. However, Microsoft Phone Link formerly Your Phone, still shows the thumbnails, which are pretty high quality, from the last time my phone synced a few days ago. Then when I click...
  10. Recovering lost photos from the 'Phone Link' app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering lost photos from the 'Phone Link' app?: Hello, I recently lost my phone, and regrettably, didn't have many of my newer photos backed up. However, Microsoft Phone Link formerly Your Phone, still shows the thumbnails, which are pretty high quality, from the last time my phone synced a few days ago. Then when I click...