Windows 10: how to restore registry in command prompt. o tried all the steps mentioned but could not help.

Discus and support how to restore registry in command prompt. o tried all the steps mentioned but could not help. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to restore registry in command prompt. o tried all the steps mentioned but could not help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YatharthKirti, Feb 5, 2021.

1. how to restore registry in command prompt. o tried all the steps mentioned but could not help.

how to restore registry in command prompt. o tried all the steps mentioned but could not help.

:)

YatharthKirti, Feb 5, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

How to backup and restore registry using only win10 iso command prompt

In a link it suggested several registry troubleshooting steps for a Windows with black screen.

For Windows 10 1909 how do you backup and restore one registry change using a windows 10 iso command prompt?

If more than one registry entry is modified how do you backup and restore a second change?

In addition to modifying one or two commands how do you backup and restore the whole registry when the only access is via a windows 10 iso command prompt?

zbook, Feb 5, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    How to backup and restore registry using only win10 iso command prompt

The only access post windows upgrade is Windows RE using a windows 10 iso.

Registry steps may be needed that require deletion of the registry entries.

Aren't there two methods for backup: a single change and the whole registry?
    I've never done either and need specific steps using Windows RE command prompt.
    Also I've never restored a registry backup.
    How do you restore a single backup using Windows RE command prompt?
    And how do you restore the whole backup?

Again I've never done any significant changes in the registry and need specific steps using only the Windows 10 iso.

zbook, Feb 5, 2021
  4. cwtech Win User

how to restore registry in command prompt. o tried all the steps mentioned but could not help.

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

1. how to restore registry in command prompt. o tried all the steps mentioned but could not help. - Similar Threads - restore registry command

2. Change Registry Setting on command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Registry Setting on command prompt: so i change something in my registry, then i get bluescreen. I can't fix it because dont remember my password when you want to go to command prompt in bluescreen advanced settings. What do i do? please someone answer me, urgent....
  3. Change Registry Setting on command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Registry Setting on command prompt: so i change something in my registry, then i get bluescreen. I can't fix it because dont remember my password when you want to go to command prompt in bluescreen advanced settings. What do i do?...
  4. COMMAND PROMPT ALL COMMAND WITH EXAMPLE HOW TO OPERATE ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMMAND PROMPT ALL COMMAND WITH EXAMPLE HOW TO OPERATE ?: PLEASE ADVISE ON ABOVE SUBJECT HAVING PDF BOOK ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-all-command-with-example-how-to/81e8e521-e0f5-4564-aa97-07046fd8c8a2
  5. COMMAND PROMPT ALL COMMAND WITH EXAMPLE HOW TO OPERATE ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COMMAND PROMPT ALL COMMAND WITH EXAMPLE HOW TO OPERATE ?: PLEASE ADVISE ON ABOVE SUBJECT HAVING PDF BOOK ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-all-command-with-example-how-to/81e8e521-e0f5-4564-aa97-07046fd8c8a2
  6. restore registry from backup under USB command prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restore registry from backup under USB command prompt: I made an incorrect registry change and the system fails to boot and will not go into recovery mode. I have booted from a USB and, using the command prompt, checked RegBack and found it empty. I did make a manual backup of the registry before I made the change. Is it possible...
  7. Trying to scan in the Command Prompt......that's all I know. Please Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to scan in the Command Prompt......that's all I know. Please Help!: Can someone please help me out? I am getting errors when trying to scan my PC.... I just struggle with this sort of thing and I just want to get it resolved. I enjoy computers, but I am honestly a loser and don't know that much about software and hardware. I would appreciate...
  8. How to backup and restore registry using only win10 iso command prompt

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to backup and restore registry using only win10 iso command prompt: In a link it suggested several registry troubleshooting steps for a Windows with black screen. For Windows 10 1909 how do you backup and restore one registry change using a windows 10 iso command prompt? If more than one registry entry is modified how do you backup and...
  9. How to backup and restore registry using only win10 iso command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    How to backup and restore registry using only win10 iso command prompt: In a link it suggested several registry troubleshooting steps for a Windows with black screen. For Windows 10 1909 how do you backup and restore one registry change using a windows 10 iso command prompt? If more than one registry entry is modified how do you backup and...
  10. Command Prompt and Registry Editor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command Prompt and Registry Editor: My Windows PC is showing this problem 1. I typed cmd.exe in the cortana search box. 2. Then when I right-clicked the Command Prompt app and selected "Run as Administrator", it is giving that it is not a verified publisher. Also this problem 1. When I try to run Registry...