Windows 10: How to restore the apps after Microsoft update .please

Discus and support How to restore the apps after Microsoft update .please in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How does my computer restore the apps after Microsoft update. Lost everything.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TeresaGreen2, Jan 11, 2020.

1. How to restore the apps after Microsoft update .please

How does my computer restore the apps after Microsoft update. Lost everything.

:)

TeresaGreen2, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Jan 11, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

How to restore the apps after Microsoft update .please

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

How to restore the apps after Microsoft update .please [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

How to restore the apps after Microsoft update .please

1. How to restore the apps after Microsoft update .please - Similar Threads - restore apps Microsoft

2. Would Microsoft please restore the option to defer updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would Microsoft please restore the option to defer updates?: At this very moment I'm in the proc se of doing everything I can to stop my computer from updating to Windows 11. Windows 11 already forced it's way into my laptop a few months back and destroyed it. Totally unusable. I was forced to buy another computer. As I don't make a...
  3. Would Microsoft please restore the option to defer updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Would Microsoft please restore the option to defer updates?: At this very moment I'm in the proc se of doing everything I can to stop my computer from updating to Windows 11. Windows 11 already forced it's way into my laptop a few months back and destroyed it. Totally unusable. I was forced to buy another computer. As I don't make a...
  4. Microsoft Photo App needs an update - PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photo App needs an update - PLEASE: I'm an avid photographer and traveler, and would really like to use the Microsoft Photos App as my default photo management software platform. It has some great features, such as geo location, collections, albums, and most of all, facial recognition. However, I find there are...
  5. Microsoft Photo App needs an update - PLEASE

Microsoft Photo App needs an update - PLEASE: I'm an avid photographer and traveler, and would really like to use the Microsoft Photos App as my default photo management software platform. It has some great features, such as geo location, collections, albums, and most of all, facial recognition. However, I find there are...
  6. How to restore apps?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to restore apps?: I encountered a problem actually and I contacted Microsoft Support about it. The Microsoft Support lady told me to reset my computer after she assured me that all of my files and apps won't be deleted. Now, EVERY SINGLE OF THE APPS including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint...
  7. How to restore apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore apps?: I encountered a problem actually and I contacted Microsoft Support about it. The Microsoft Support lady told me to reset my computer after she assured me that all of my files and apps won't be deleted. Now, EVERY SINGLE OF THE APPS including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint...
  8. How to restore apps?

9. How to restore microsoft app store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to restore microsoft app store: I was following advise and accidentally deleted my Microsoft App store - my apps are there but theyre grey and I cant open them or use them or restore them - please help...
  10. Restoring missing Apps after a reset in microsoft 10?

Restoring missing Apps after a reset in microsoft 10?: How do I restore missing apps after a reset in Microsoft 10???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-missing-apps-after-a-reset-in-microsoft/39e42f4c-e8de-4d02-945c-39845c6cefb4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reinstall removed apps on windows 10 after pc reset

2. how to retreive an app after an update to windows10

3. reinstall removed apps microsoft

4. install removed apps while resetting