Windows 10: How to restore the old Default Programs Menu?

Discus and support How to restore the old Default Programs Menu? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Those are must have shortcuts! *Wink Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Snappy Phoenix, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Edwin New Member

How to restore the old Default Programs Menu?

Those are must have shortcuts! *Wink

Edwin, Nov 24, 2017
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member

Sorry, option 7. *Wink

Choose Default Apps in Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

Brink, Nov 24, 2017
  3. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hmm, these shortcuts no longer work in build 17046.

Brink, Nov 24, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

A blessing in disguise that I can't install 17046, perhaps! *Wink

Thinkin of going on hiatus til this whole Windows 10 thing is done and dusted!!! *Rolleyes

Edwin, Nov 24, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    There are bound to be bumps in the road with any adventure. *Wink

Brink, Nov 24, 2017
  6. Edwin New Member
    Enough bumps already!!! My back is killing me!!! *chuckle

Edwin, Nov 24, 2017
  7. f14tomcat Win User
    Thank you, @Bree, I didn't know that was still accessible. *Smile

f14tomcat, Nov 24, 2017
  8. Callender Win User

Callender, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to restore the old Default Programs Menu? - Similar Threads - restore old Default

2. How to Remove Old Programs from the "Open With" Context Menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Old Programs from the "Open With" Context Menu?: I have uninstalled the old application and replaced it with a new one, but the old icon still appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-old-programs-from-the-open-with/0d1ed50c-7bf2-4dbb-a3cd-7ed81fee7260
  3. How to Remove Old Programs from the "Open With" Context Menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Remove Old Programs from the "Open With" Context Menu?: I have uninstalled the old application and replaced it with a new one, but the old icon still appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-old-programs-from-the-open-with/0d1ed50c-7bf2-4dbb-a3cd-7ed81fee7260
  4. Restore Start Menu Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Start Menu Programs: By mistake I removed all my programs from the start menu, they are installed its just they don't show up here on being removed. How to restore them back? Windows: 7 Already Tried: Restarted already...
  5. Restore Start Menu Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore Start Menu Programs: By mistake I removed all my programs from the start menu, they are installed its just they don't show up here on being removed. How to restore them back? Windows: 7 Already Tried: Restarted already...
  6. How to reverse/restore "Opens with" to default program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to reverse/restore "Opens with" to default program: Sirs,I have an extension .cor file.Initially, I tried to open this file, but I could not.So, I right-clicked "Properties".Under "General", I changed "Opens with" to FileAnalyzer one of the programs I have in my computer.Since I still cannot open this .cor file, I don't want...
  7. Restore default start menu and task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore default start menu and task bar?: How to restore default start menu and task bar? I don't like the apps set as "tiles" and I cant seem to find how to bring the default start menu and task bar....
  8. Remove uninstalled programs from Default Programs menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove uninstalled programs from Default Programs menu: Hi first post. I installed ImageGlass a while back and realized it was useless after I got Windows Photo Viewer to work via regedit. I uninstalled ImageGlass afterwards. When I try to set Windows Photo Viewer as my default Photos app, not only is it not there but ImageGlass...
  9. Anyone know how to Restore the Default Windows 10 Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Anyone know how to Restore the Default Windows 10 Start Menu?: I have decided to go default with some of my Windows 10 settings. So does anyone know how to Restore the Default Windows 10 Start Menu? 38778
  10. Restore start menu apps to default

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore start menu apps to default: I unpinned a lot of the apps from the Start menu, now I'd like to restore it to it's installation default. Any way to do this? 7765

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset older program asdefault