Windows 10: How to restore the Task list to Task Manager?

Discus and support How to restore the Task list to Task Manager? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In Windows 10, the Task Manager is displayed after pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL but the Tasks tab is missing. How can I restore the Tasks tab to the Task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Damihyph, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Damihyph Win User

How to restore the Task list to Task Manager?

In Windows 10, the Task Manager is displayed after pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL but the Tasks tab is missing. How can I restore the Tasks tab to the Task Manager window?

:)

Damihyph, Nov 25, 2020
  2. infrared Win User

task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink How to restore the Task list to Task Manager? ;)

infrared, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    System Restore Error 0x800700AA and Task Manager

Thank you for your response. Some of the common symptoms of (0x800700aa) are unfinished installation of Windows application, virus infections, inaccruate registry entries, corrupt system files, incompatible or outdated software or hardware, unfinished uninstalling
    of some files, clashes between the automatic update error and the computer, installing of some corrupt or infectious apps or files, etc. In this case, we suggest to run a clean boot on your computer. Kindly follow the steps provided by
    Stephanie Sal on this
    link

Regarding about the Task Manager concern. Malware may prevent opening of Task Manager. So you may want to clear your computer junk files and then run a full or deep scan with your antivirus or security software or Microsoft Security Essentials. If you're
    done running those tests. We suggest to run DISM and SFC. By doing so, the task will scan for changed or misplaced files. If sfc discovers that a protected file has been overwritten or corrupted, it retrieves the correct version of the file folder, and then
    replaces the incorrect file. Kindly follow the steps below to perform the task:

Run DISM and SFC

• Open an Administrator CMD window. If you can’t find a way, use these steps:
      • Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.
      • Click File > Run New Task.
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges” .
      • Type CMD.
    • Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:
      • dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
      • sfc /scannow
    • If neither command shows a good result, go to Reset your PC.

If none of the above options work, review the different recovery options available in Windows 10. The
    “Keep my files” option should work – Reset your PC > Option > Keep my files.

If you're unwilling to reset the PC, you can try uninstalling the antivirus software, and do an in-place reinstall.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Nov 25, 2020
  4. tigger Win User

task manager???

can someone tell me what is going on with my task manager,please.-

How to restore the Task list to Task Manager? [​IMG]

tigger, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

1. How to restore the Task list to Task Manager? - Similar Threads - restore Task list

2. scheduled task and task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    scheduled task and task manager: I created a task scheduler start a programc;\windows\system32\cmd.exe /c start "" "c:\restart.bat" ' THIS RESTARTS A SERVICES FOR AN APPLICATION THAT GETS STUCK."it repeats every 1 hoursstop task if it runs longer than 2 hoursI noticed like 50 cmd.exe entries under task...
  3. scheduled task and task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scheduled task and task manager: I created a task scheduler start a programc;\windows\system32\cmd.exe /c start "" "c:\restart.bat" ' THIS RESTARTS A SERVICES FOR AN APPLICATION THAT GETS STUCK."it repeats every 1 hoursstop task if it runs longer than 2 hoursI noticed like 50 cmd.exe entries under task...
  4. scheduled task and task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft.SharePoint.exe -Task in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft.SharePoint.exe -Task in Task Manager: So Today I opened the Task Manager, and I saw a New Task named Microsoft Sharepoint, The first it looked normal but when I went to Security I saw that the Task has full access to the System, Administrators and My User. I dont know if this is a normal Thing please Help me...
  6. Microsoft.SharePoint.exe -Task in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft.SharePoint.exe -Task in Task Manager: So Today I opened the Task Manager, and I saw a New Task named Microsoft Sharepoint, The first it looked normal but when I went to Security I saw that the Task has full access to the System, Administrators and My User. I dont know if this is a normal Thing please Help me...
  7. Microsoft.SharePoint.exe -Task in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. "Start" task in task-manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Start" task in task-manager: I want to ask if this task in the task-manager runs a malicious .exe file. File path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Start\MenuExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\StartMenuExperienceHost.exe I read on the Internet that this is either safe or evil and I don't know if I...
  9. task manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    task manager: when i open task manager. the heading firefox, lists five copies are running. there is only one that should be running. how do i remove the other four https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager/ac15ee37-c4a3-428f-97b5-784a3b7f8951
  10. Backup and Restore Task Manager Settings

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Backup and Restore Task Manager Settings: How to: Backup and Restore Task Manager Settings How to Backup and Restore Task Manager Settings in Windows 10 [img] Information If you make customizations to your Task Manager settings, i.e. add columns, change sort order, set per tab options, and many others, a New...