Windows 10: How to restore Windows lost security

Discus and support How to restore Windows lost security in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I lost Windows security after my PC was reinstalled and I lost some missing Windows items such as Microsoft Store/Windows, Clock, Photo, Calculator and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ratu azzahra, Dec 6, 2023.

1. How to restore Windows lost security

I lost Windows security after my PC was reinstalled and I lost some missing Windows items such as Microsoft Store/Windows, Clock, Photo, Calculator and others. Can you guys help me to recover it again?

:)

ratu azzahra, Dec 6, 2023

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Restore Security Permissions

Hello Deepak,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have cancelled the security permissions while setting it to folders and you are trying to restore back. We will help you.

• Which folder are you trying to set the permissions?
    • What are you referring to " files is affected "?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open the file explorer and select the destination folder
      for which you wanted to revert back the permission changes.
    • Right click on the folder. Select the Previous versions
      tab.
    • Select the previous version in the below list and click
      apply
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 6, 2023
  4. topgundcp Win User

How to restore Windows lost security

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

How to restore Windows lost security 42853d1485958256t-restoring-windows-10-image-using-macrium-reflect-.jpg
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

How to restore Windows lost security

1. How to restore Windows lost security - Similar Threads - restore lost security

2. How to restore Windows lost security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to restore Windows lost security: The problem happened that after I reinstalled the system, I couldn't find Windows security and lost some commonly used Windows items like Microsoft Store/Windows, Clock, Photos, Calculator, etc. Can you help me recover it again?...
  3. How to restore Windows lost security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore Windows lost security: The problem happened that after I reinstalled the system, I couldn't find Windows security and lost some commonly used Windows items like Microsoft Store/Windows, Clock, Photos, Calculator, etc. Can you help me recover it again?...
  4. How to restore Windows lost security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to restore or turn on windows security defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to restore or turn on windows security defender: couldn't find windows defender fire wall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-or-turn-on-windows-security/a8b3105e-6da9-40df-89fc-d90adaba5a14
  6. Lost control in windows security, system restore Error 800705aa

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost control in windows security, system restore Error 800705aa: Hello, So today I found out that I lost control over certain parts of my system. I wanted to exclude a software from being scanned by defender. (It has a horrible load time, PyCharm) But quickly learned, I couldn´t set any exclusion rules. I also noticed edge shuts down...
  7. HOW TO RESTORE LOST UPDATES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW TO RESTORE LOST UPDATES: HOW TO RESTORE LOST UPDATES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-lost-updates/cc91ac86-e984-4b6e-a320-3461b4a07761
  8. How to restore lost files and apps ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to restore lost files and apps ?: Hi everyone, I had encountered a problem which goes in as follows: > I installed a certain game which I later uninstalled. >While uninstalling the app, the windows Add or Remove programs gave me an option if whether I want to uninstall several other apps related to that...
  9. How to restore lost Apps, including Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to restore lost Apps, including Windows 10: How to restore lost Apps, including Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-lost-apps-including-windows-10/2e2407af-b032-43ea-a87d-29d1f27afb36
  10. How to restore work in a file that was lost?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to restore work in a file that was lost?: Using Microsoft Word 2010. Typing two hours. Screen turns white and message says something like Word is not responding. Lost two hours of work. How to restore file? When reopening file version without most recent work is not there. I "saved" every step of the way....